LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pocket Diapers

BabyBuck

Hi there, sorry if this has already been answered but I was looking at the cure pocket diapers rearz has for sale. Could anyone explain them? I usually use disposables but clorh seemed good for off days. Do they just use a liner/insert? Is that reusable/washable? Can you only ise adult sized inserts? Any info is welcome. Thank you!

I sell them too! Pocket diapers are washable on the outside, and lined with cloth inside, and have a pocket where you insert one or more cloth pads to absorb the pee. The liners are also washable -with the tw0-peice design allowing for them to dry faster than a thick all-in-one.

You can use any liners/inserts that fit, including the diaper boosters the ABDL shops sell!

• Like 1
  • 10 months later...
On 7/9/2017 at 8:56 PM, DailyDi said:

I sell them too! Pocket diapers are washable on the outside, and lined with cloth inside, and have a pocket where you insert one or more cloth pads to absorb the pee. The liners are also washable -with the tw0-peice design allowing for them to dry faster than a thick all-in-one.

You can use any liners/inserts that fit, including the diaper boosters the ABDL shops sell!

Youre prices are amazing, I keep going back and looking. SO afraid to order them because I still haven't told my wife. But cloth just seems so much more affordable and i think they'd be more comfortable too.

Thanks! I take a much smaller profit than other clot sellers because I want them to be an affordable option for everyone! I also have a good relationship with the factory so my diapers have been made to my specifications for US/European people as the stock China sizes most are buying tend to be too short in the rise for adults.

• Like 1