LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered at a College Party (Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

Meg went to find Elizabeth. She pulled up the feed from the video monitor on her phone and showed her Callie in the crib.

"Our baby is all tucked in for the night. Hopefully she will wet in her sleep. If not, I am sure it will happen sometime tomorrow." Meg said with a smile.

"Aw, I know you are, baby, but I have breakfast ready for you. It's time to eat. Now let's check your diaper." Meg cooed.

Meg unzipped the front of Callie's sleeper and put her fingers in her diaper to check it.

Meg pulled Callie's legs and arms out and removed her sleeper, setting it over the rail of the crib. She went to the dresser and took out a tee shirt that said ' Baby Girl' on the front. She lifted Callie out of the crib and took her over to the high chair and fastened her in.

"Alright baby, time for breakfast." Meg said.

"I understand. You didn't go to bed until after 11 last night, baby. That's not a good bed time for babies, is it? Or high school girls, is it? You should have been put to bed by 8 at the latest and then you wouldn't be so tired this morning. Don't worry,You will be taking a nap shortly and then

Meg smiled and slipped the spoon in Callie's mouth so she could eat it.

"Chew your cereal good, baby girl. We don't want you choking on it do we?" Meg cooed.

Meg set the spoon back in the cereal and waited for Callie to chew and swallow what was in her mouth.

Meg finished the bowl of cereal and set it aside. She picked up the bottle and held it up to Callie's mouth.

"Time to drink your juice, baby. Then I'll get you dressed and you can play for awhile." Meg said.