LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered at a College Party (Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

"Everyone is gone for spring break. I suppose I could have brought in a toddler for the week, but you're here now. How about we get you changed and you can be my toddler, okay?" Meg asked with a smile.

"Why wouldn't you be able to, baby?" Meg asked.

"Not a bit. Am I baby? I was just getting ready to get her changed and dressed. Can you bring me a bottle for her to drink later?" Meg asked.

Meg slipped her fingers under Callie's shirt. "Raise your hands in the air, baby."

"Why don't you tell your mommy that you decided to spend the week with your cousins for spring break?"

Meg frowned at Callie.

"What's the matter baby? I need to get you changed and dressed like a toddler? Toddler's don't wear leggings and a shirt do they?" Meg asked.

Meg smiled as Callie raised her arms up and then tugged off her shirt. She pulled the leggings down to Callie's ankles.

"Alright baby, lift your feet so I can take your leggings off. You can keep your panties on until I get your diaper ready."

(Is Callie wearing a bra?)

"Yes, that is what older toddlers wear, but little toddlers wear diapers. It all depends on the mother and I need practice with diapering toddlers." Meg said.

Meg unfastened Callie's bra and took it off of her. She got a diaper from under the changing table and unfolded it.

Meg saw Callie was nervous. She rubbed her bare leg.

"It's okay, baby. There's nothing to be worried about. It's just a diaper." Meg cooed.

Meg got out a diaper and unfolded it.

"See? It's cute isn't it?" Meg said, showing the diaper to Callie.

Meg looked up at Elizabeth.

"How about picking out a cute outfit for our baby to wear after I get her diapered?"

Meg tugged down Callie's panties and took them off of her. She set them aside and raised her legs. Meg slid the diaper under Callie and sprinkled powder on her before taping it on. She sat Callie up.

"There we go. Miss Elizabeth is getting you some pajamas to wear. Now that you have your diaper on, there is no reason to use the potty is there? Just use your diaper, baby. Also, little babies and toddlers don't tell their mommy or sitter that they are wet or messy, do they?" Meg asked Callie, rubbing her back.

(okay)

"Yes, we'll do diaper checks fairly often. Since we need practice changing diapers, we will be giving you a lot to drink while you are with us." Meg said.

Meg took the footed pajamas from Elizabeth and worked Callie's hands and feet into them. She zipped up the front of the pajamas and fastened the tab across the zipper to stop Callie from pulling it down.

"There we go, baby is all dressed now. Let's get a picture of her now." Meg cooed.

Meg took out her cell phone and took several pictures of Callie.

"I want to take a good picture of you for my personal records, So I am taking several so I can pick only the best one. I'll delete the rest of them, baby." Meg cooed.

Meg got a bottle of milk and pulled Callie onto her lap.

"It's time for a bottle now," Meg cooed again, bringing the nipple to Callie's mouth and rubbing it against her lips.

Meg patted Callie's bottom as she drank the bottle. She didn't care that she was drinking slowly, as long as she was drinking.

"That's a good baby. Drink it all gone for me, okay?" Meg cooed, cuddling Callie.

"Aw, is the baby girl getting sleepy? I think it's past your bedtime isn't it?" Meg cooed.

Meg unzipped the sleeper far enough to check Callie's diaper then zipped it up again. She stood up and carried Callie over to the crib. She lowered the side and slipped Callie into the crib. She kissed Callie on the cheek and wound the mobile.

"Tomorrow morning I'll let baby call her cousin and have her call your mother and explain you'll be spending spring break with her. Okay honey?" Meg asked.