LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adoption or replacement private

" I'll show you soon honey." She said as she went about cleaning him up then put the diaper down as she got the new one on." See." She said pointing to the old diaper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lily got up and headed to the kitchen to get some of the chocolate laxative she used when aurora was constipated." Ok baby eat this." She said handing him the. Chocolate

Dannys diaper continues to fill until it starts to leak out a bit and it's not until Tom feels a bit on his trousers

"Liillllyyyyy! Help!" he shouts which causes Danny to jump in shock and more poop, more solid enters his diaper

Lily came with a diaper and the wipes. Seeing the diaper blew out she laughed." Just let him finish up you already have to change your pants anyway

He then remembers when Freddie wet his diaper earlier and it leaked which was the reason why.

"Do you want me to change him? I got to start changing them too"

"shouldn't I change him on his changing table?" I ask as I pick him up by the waist

"Better not, its best to leave him in one place" I say laying him on the changing mat and making faces at him to make him laugh as I remove his clothing and remove his diaper carefully

"ohh my gosh, those chocolates worked a treat, oh boy, that's bad, okay" I say wincing a little and trying not to gag as

Aurora listened to her daddy. But was still upset." You said he was potty trained he pooped his pants twice and it stinks." She said pouting." I don't want brothers." She said laying down on her bed." It's not fair."

"He sometimes has trouble when he wants to go number 2. It's not the nicest job in the world I know and your mommy and I are trying to get Danny to use the potty more.