LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adoption or replacement private

Tom smiles as he tickles his daughter and takes her to the double stroller and puts her in it "i think Freddie should sit with Aurora and Danny hold on to the stroller"

“ i can carry danny.” She said as she went over and got Freddie and placed him in the stroller and gave them both bottles before going back and lifting Danny into her arms.” Did you pack diapers for all 3.” She asked

Looks at you and nods "yeah they all got two spare diapers each, change of clothes, and supplies. I don't think any of them will be making a number 2 though, from what they've already done today that is"

Danny rests his head on his mommy's shoulder as Tom wheels the stroller out of the house and down to the park

Freddie happily has his but he also begins to wet his diaper whilst eating. 

Danny smiles at his mommy with ice cream around his face and on his fingers. 

Tom grabs a baby wipe from the packet and cleans him up. 

I smile at the boys then see Freddie making a familiar face and notices his diaper looks wet at the front.  "I'll get Freddie changed" I say as I take the diaper bag and picks Freddie up and takes him to the bathroom 

Aurora shrugged not knowing the condition of her diaper.

lily nodded before lifting aurora and giving her bottom a sniff finding her clean then sticking her finger in the leg band and finding her a bit damp before placing her back in the stroller