LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adoption or replacement private

we just continue to watch TV.

Danny jumps off the couch and runs to the bathroom to do his business in the potty.

Meanwhile, Freddie has joined his sister in making a messy surprise in his diaper.

I look at Aurora and then at Lily "I think its time she was changed" I say and I look at you "where's Danny?" I say as I look at Freddie making facial expressions which only meant one thing "i think we both have to change a diaper"

Danny was in the bathroom and he tried to take his diaper off but he began peeing in it before he could remove it and he started calling for his mommy

"I will change Aurora then" I say as I carry her upstairs

Danny sighs as he looks down and sees his wet diaper and then sees his mom and brother coming into the bathroom "mama I wanted to go potty, my diapee not come off in time mama" I say as I begin to cry

“ thanks honey.” She said as she took the item.” You wanna hand mommy the wipes.”

aurora didn’t want to be changed yet so the boys getting changed first didn’t bother her as she snuggled with daddy 

I pick her up "aww you are a snuggle bug aren't you, you love cuddling daddy, and its adorable" I smile at her as I carry her upstairs

"Once I have changed you, then you can have more cuddle time"

Aurora smiled she did love snuggling and nodded.” Okie Dada.” She said from behind her paci, her bottom giving off a strong stench at this point 

in the nursery lily had just got freddie cleaned and was powdering him.” Can mommy have the diaper now baby.” She said to dan