LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adoption or replacement private

“ come to mommy honey.” She said as she placed danny on the ground and watched her daughter toddle over to her where she lifted her up and gave her bottom a sniff finding her clean but wet.” She’s wet.” She said kissing her daughter 

Tom nods "let me handle it, then I can get the diaper bag ready, I will get Dan some pull ups. and a diaper just in case" I say as I pick up Aurora and take her upstairs

Freddie suddenly runs off behind a bush and begins to squat and his breakfast is deposited into his diaper. 

Danny is still on the swings so doesn't see his brother go out of sight.  

Tom continues to read his book and he'll do a potty break when lily and aurora arrive 

Tom reads his book but sees his wife and daughter arrive and calls the boys over. 

Freddie comes running towards his mommy with his diaper slowing him down a little 

Aurora was busy snuggling and playing with her stuffy when Freddie came over and she smelled poo.” Stinky.” She said

lily was freddie running and looked like he had a present in the back of his diaper.” I think this ones for daddy.” She said lifting him up and giving his bottom a pat before peeking in the back to confirm 

Tom looks at Freddie "oh Freddie you little poop monster. Let's get you cleaned up" picks him up and the diaper bag "watch Danny please honey" I smile as I take Freddie to change him