LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adoption or replacement private

" it's ok honey that's what your diapees are for." She said lifting him back up onto the changing table and getting the wet diaper off and wiping him clean again. She powdered his bottom and got the new diaper on and his shorts " all good to go." She said

Looks at you and sighs looking a bit embarrassed I peed in a diaper like a baby

I nod "Thanks mommy" I smile as I take your hand and we can head out.

" even though she had been naughty and acting like a baby all day we can get her something too." Lily said as they made it to the clothing area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks at you "i miss her being our baby girl, I think she secretly misses it too. She is acting like a toddler so this might be good for her. but three kids in diapers, is that a good idea?" I say as I put some toys into the cart

we head to the registers to checkout the items and the lady makes faces at Freddie to make him giggle

"Oh, we adopted these two, so getting our supplies"

Lily got the clothes in the drawers and the diapers by the changing table before going downstairs and starting in dinner while the kids napped

Lily went about getting everything she needed for dinner before she had a thought." Before I start should we wait to see what the boys like to eat."

( how old is he because earlier it was Said that he was 2)

" I'll just wait." She said before hearing Freddie cry." Do you want to get him or shall I." She asked