LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adoption or replacement private

Tom heads to the daycare to pick up the boys.

Danny had had a good day with potty training and Freddie had kept his diapers contained. He gets them both in the car and they head back home.

Tom gets the boys home and puts Freddie down for a nap, and takes Danny for a try on the potty as he knows toddlers don't always tell you when nature calls.

"Mommy and Aurora will be home soon Danny"

"Hi Lily, I am just in the bathroom with Danny, and Freddie is taking a nap" comes a voice from the bathroom, as Tom helps Danny off the potty and cleans him up before putting a new pull up on him and letting him wash his hands so he can go and see his mom.

Tom empties Danny's potty and cleans it properly and then washes his hands and cleans up before going to see his wife and daughter,

I crouch down for a cuddle with my daughter while Danny runs up to his mommy "Mommy I didn't go wee wee in my pull up alllll day" he says proudly.

"How was your day honey? Any diaper issues?" I say to Aurora,

"I can't think why she's suddenly started using diapers when she didn't like it when Danny and Freddie gave dirty diapers. But judging by what you just said. We'll be expecting a messy diaper from Aurora sometime this afternoon"

"We should ask her, it seems strange that she hated the smell of dirty diapers then when she started wearing and using them, the smell doesn't bother her"

Danny sits with his sister and watches TV with her