LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adoption or replacement private

Tom hugs his daughter "Okay honey, I will change you after the film"

Danny giggles, feeling his bladder "Mommy I gotta pee" I say as I get back into the car and we drive off now all clean and Freddie buckled in.

Danny holds his pull up and begins doing the potty dance and begins to whimper, not wanting to lose his chance of getting a toy

"Mommmyyyy Potty" he says, he knew he forgot to go before they left the daycare.

The smell remains in the theatre throughout the movie and I kiss your forehead.

Danny runs upstairs wanting the diaper off him, although a bit more pee came out and soaked his diaper but he continued up the stairs to get a clean pull up and wipes.

The smell got closer to home for me, and I sniff the air and look at Aurora, knowing I have a messy job on my hands know.

One rather embarrassed mother grabbed her own daughter and carried her out of the theatre, the daughter looking like the girl who had stunk out the whole theatre with her bowels earlier on.

"i know you did sweetie, but I think you need a diaper change pronto, you made a bit of a mess" I say as I pick you up and grabs the diaper bag and carries you out quite quickly

"You sure filled your diaper up" I say as I get you into the changing bathroom and locks the door, and lays you on the table

"I don't think you was the only one, I think that mother with her daughter who stunk the cinema out was in a rush, she left her daughters diaper on the table" I wince as I grab it and chuck it in the pail.

"Right, lets see what the damage is"

"That's fine honey, just a bit more warning next time okay" I say as I open your diaper and wince a little as I wipe your bottom with the clean part of the diaper.

"I better get used to this, with Danny out of diapers for the time being, I have my baby girl back in them"