LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adoption or replacement private

" ok I'm about to get danny in the bath now." She said as she walked into the bathroom and started running the bath water to make it nice and warm making sure to add plenty of bubbles. Afterwards she made a mental note to buy the boys their own bubble bath instead of using auroras. There was a bit of bubble bath left anyway. She went to Danny's room and grabbed a free diaper and wipes before grabbing him." Ok buddy let's clean you up."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Danny smiles "diapee itchy mommy, I wanna use the potty not diaper" he says as he scratches his diaper.

Tom heads downstairs and sees Aurora "Hey princess, what are you watching?" I say as I come and sit with her.

I smile and nod "of course honey, you know I would do anything for you" I say as I kiss you and goes into the kitchen to make you a bottle of juice.

I bring it back and hands it to you "There we go princess"

" ok daddy." She said enjoying the cuddles

Lily had just finished cleaning danny from his messy diaper." Let's get you in the bath honey." She said carrying him to the bathroom and placing him in the warm water

" okie daddy." Aurora said raising her arms to be held

Lily carried danny to the nursery and laid him on the changing table quickly getting the pull up on and his paw patrol Jammie's

I pick Aurora up and carry her to the bathroom where I start the bathwater and put bubble bath oil in and stand her up and look at her as I grab the wipes

"do you need to use the toilet honey before your bath?"