LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adoption or replacement private

I drive us home

The need for pooping was growing stronger for Danny so he started grunting.

As Freddie was younger and didn't have much control, he grunted and the slimy mess began to enter his diaper

Aurora being behind the boys was the first to catch a whiff of the diaper." Ewww it stinks." She said holding her nose

Lily caught a whiff and looked back seeing Freddie grunting." Honey were almost there."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Freddie just sits and giggles in his seat, completely satisfied with the deposit in his diaper

Danny blushes and whimpers when Aurora teases him

"Don't worry Danny, we will get you cleaned up at home okay"

*Tom pushes the button to open the windows, the smell making him wince*

"I haven't had that smell to deal with since you was in diapers Aurora, you was a late potty trainer yourself. My goodness, some of your diapers were more stinky that Freddie's"

We arrive home...

Tom helps Danny out and holds his hand and lets you out of the front and Freddie is taken by his mom

"So Lisa, who do you want to change? or do you want to change them and i help?" Tom said, as poopy diapers made him a little squeamish and he knew Lisa was better at him when it came to a gag reflex, she was better at keeping the changing going rather than continuously gagging

" honey we were supposed to go to the store we don't have diapers for them here." She said

Aurora shook her head." You said they were potty trained." She said almost at the point of puking

I nod and drive to the store

"Are we taking them into the store or is one of us getting some supplies and we change them in the changing rooms?"

" we can take them in we have to see what size they are anyway." She said

Aurora was feeling sick from the smell and just wanted to get out

"Why don't we get the diapers and pay for them, and I can change them while you buy the clothing and stuff, you know what things they like"

" good idea but will you be able to handle both of the poopies." She asked

Aurora was still struggling in the back her eyes watering." Daddy its stinks I can't breathe." She said

"Honey you'll have to get used to it, the quicker we go into the store, the quicker they will be changed" i say as Lily takes her daughters hand

I sigh and look at Lily "right, we need to get these diapers now, what size do they want? I will grab the supplies and you take Aurora and get her something. Then after we have changed them we can get other things, right?"

" Freddie's a 4 and Danny's a 6." She said as she placed Freddie in the cart with you and lifted aurora up trying to calm her down." Ill work with this one you call me when it's ready to change them".

"Why don't I change Freddie and you stay with Aurora then we swap and I change Danny? I know she won't want to be in the room when they're changed"

(You'll have to be Freddie)

*we pay for the diapers and head to the bathroom and find the one that says "baby changing room" on the door and I grab a pack of diapers and supplies and pick up Freddie*

"Won't be long honey" tom takes Freddie into the bathroom