LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adoption or replacement private

"You shouldn't reward her for that, maybe it is a sign that she wants to be regressed back to a baby. You need to spend time with her and show her that if she is mean to people then she will be punished, and she needs to learn that rudeness will not be tolerated with"

Tom looks at Lily "Maybe we have been too soft on her, she needs to be disciplined, but every time we try, she says she hates us and screams"

" well we haven't rewarded her I think it's more our fault. This could be different if we could have a baby normally because we would have time to get her used to the idea and their would probably only be one baby. But just randomly getting 2 new siblings can be hard when it's just been us 3 for so long." She said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"We just need to be more firm with her, she is the oldest sibling but she needs to start being nice to the boys, they haven't had a good life and we are trying to make it better for them. If social services find out that they aren't comfortable with us, then they'll take them away from us. Danny has always looked after Freddie and they go as a pair"

Terry smiles "she will be okay, I know Tom said you tried talking to her but she wouldn't listen"

Lily smiled and quietly closed the door before making her way to auroras room. She opened the door and saw her fast asleep sucking her thumb her diaper dry as well. She closed the door and headed back downstairs

Lily heard the crying and rushed upstairs lifting Freddie into her arms and rocking him gently." It's ok baby everything's fine." She said. She could feel that he filled his diaper but wanted him calm first

Aurora who was a light sleeper heard the crying and groggily got up annoyed and tiredly stumbled downstairs