LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adoption or replacement private

I look at Aurora "he's only wet, you need to get used to diapers being in the house because they'll be in our house until Freddie is potty trained"

(I deleted Big Brothers Journey, I didn't know where else to go, best to start fresh with this one)

( yeah we're fine)

" good." She said as she went to go sit down at a booth.

Lily took the diaper bag and Freddie and headed for the changing table

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(I didn't like the way big brothers journey was going, I am glad we started fresh)

Tom leads Danny into the mens and Freddie looks nervously at Aurora as he is laid down, unsure of the surroundings and begins to whimper.

Lily notices Freddie whimpering." What's Wrong baby." She asked getting out the changing supplies." I promise I'll change you as fast as I can ok." She said kissing his forehead and blowing a raspberry on his tummy

"cold mama"

I giggle at the raspberry

Tom takes Danny into a cubicle and pulls his pull up down and sits him on the potty and he waits outside the cubicle and hears the trickle of pee entering the bowl and then hears "done daddy" so Tom goes back in and helps clean his son and puts the pull up which was dry back onto Danny and pulls his shorts up and they wash their hands, and head out.

" ok baby hold on." She said a she quickly got the diaper off and wiped him clean before powdering and getting a new diaper on." All done." She said as she tossed the old diaper and got his pants back up before washing her hands." Ok let's fill that tummy". She said

Lily picked up Freddie and headed back out seeing tom and Danny." Everything go well." She asked as they headed to the line to order the food

Danny smiles and looks at Tom
"You want a happy meal right buddy? Chicken Nuggets?"

Danny nods "yeth pwease"

"nuggest! nuggest!" Freddie tries to say