LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adoption or replacement private

Tom sighed and went over to her

"Hey honey, are you enjoying yourself? We are all going to get some lunch, I bet you're hungry" I say as I kiss her "I promise we will go on the rides together all afternoon"

Aurora looked up at her dad and shook her head." Don't wanna be here anymore." She said before he mentioned food and her tummy betrayed her and let out a growl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"We head over to the food area and I lift Aurora down and tickle Aurora to hopefully make her smile "We can go on the big water ride after lunch if you want?" i say as I kiss her forehead as Lily gets some food

" what do you boys want to eat." She asked danny and Freddie

Aurora being ticklish since she was little was forced to giggle as she was tickled and smiled up at her daddy. She listened to what he said." You mean it no babies just us" she said

Soon the food came and lily handed everyone their meal and they started to eat.

Lily smiled seeing her husband feed the baby." So who's gonna have the change his next poopy."

"I guess that's my job, although he didn't poop for you did he?" I say looking at Freddie "He's pretty unpredictable, I got diaper duty next time, but you better help Aurora around 30 minutes after she eats her food, cause it might make her tummy hurt"

" yeah he had to go but couldn't make it in time. It's fine though things happen." She said

Aurora shook her head listening to the story knowing she would have gotten in trouble