LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adoption or replacement private

I take Auroras hand and the lady in charge said she will keep an eye on Danny and is told about the potty breaks.

We head to the next room and I whisper to Aurora "Don't worry Aurora, it won't be as bad in here"

As the lady opened the door one of the teachers was changing a horrible diaper of one of the babies and another baby was going as the door opened

" and this is the room for the babies they have plenty of room to play and explore with nothing to hurt them and the softest floor in the building

The scent of the room was quite strong and more than aurora could handle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i hold my breath as i hadn't changed a diaper quite as bad as this "I can see that" i say trying not to gag and show myself up

"Surely you would have a changing table in the bathroom? its more private and the smell is contained"

" in a room full of babies have 2 but in the room so as not have to have them running back in forth for changes."

One of the teachers finished up changing the bad diaper and separated a bit of freshener in the air but it didn't do much with the other baby making a deposit in his diaper

Auroroa tried to get out of her daddy's grip not wanting to be there anymore

" so what do you guys think about our lovely daycare." She said

Aurora was still struggling against her daddy the scent of heavily used diapers in her nose

Aurora smiled hearing her daddy but was a bit sad as he left.
The lady took the papers." Ok were all done your kids can start tomorrow or whenever you like