LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adoption or replacement private

I take Freddie and take Auroras hand and sees her reaction "Honey, he is learning okay, he's 4, he will learn how to do it on his own, he's becoming very independent, just like his big sister"

aurora let her daddy lead her but didn't believe him. She was potty trained when she was 2 and if she had an accident it was a big deal. She could tie her shoes but he couldn't. In her eyes he was a baby.

Lily got Danny's shoes ties and lifted him into her arms." Ok sweetie let's go." She said taking him to the car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

" sure honey I'm sorry I didn't let you try." She said as she closed the door and headed to the passenger seat

Aurora waited for her parents to get the babies in the car so she could get in

As her dad got Freddie in aurora climbed in and headed to the back since her parents gave one of the boys her old seat. She got in the last row and buckled herself in

I look at my wife "I think Aurora want her usual place in the car, maybe we should move Danny to the back of the car so Aurora is in her normal seat?. Something isn't right" I say so Aurora can't hear

Danny sits in his chair watching the world go by. Freddie in his own little bubble.

"The first one is Little Sweethearts Daycare" I say as we pull into the car park

" I'll get Freddie out. I hope this place is good." She said as she headed to the back to her Freddie

Aurora looked at the place and didn't want to go in but didn't want her parent to leave her either

I sigh and let her get out of the car and we all head inside and head to the receptionist

"Hello, we are Tom and Lisa, we have a 10 o'clock appointment to discuss placing our adopted sons here?"

"We're Mr and Mrs Peters"

I smile "Both of them will be visiting, our little Freddie is almost 2 and Danny is almost 4, but he is slow on potty training. Our daughter Aurora is 7, she attends the local elementary school"

" danny would be in our toddler class here." She said opening the door and letting the family look in. The toddlers were aged 2-3 most running around in a top and their diaper exposed." Here he'll have plenty of structured play and learning opportunities." She said." As you can see we don't rush potty training but so help the kids learn to get comfortable with the potty

With the scent of used diapers in the air auroras nose twitched not wanting to be there much longer

John saw Auroras nose twitch and crouches down to her "it's okay honey, we won't be in here long. just try to hold your breath" I say as I nod and Danny has a excited look on his face.

Lily looked to danny ." You like it here buddy." She asked

Aurora nodded and held her breath.

" if you would like he could play here while we see the baby room." She said

Danny looks at his mom and dad eagerly and Tom smiles as Danny waddles off and plays with the building blocks with a boy called Harry, who was the same age as Danny.

"I think we should go"