LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adoption or replacement private

I head over to my daughter

"Honey you need to get ready, you're going to your friends house. me and your mom are going to view daycares and we know you'd rather be with your friend"

" you and mommy don't like me no more." She said." Everything i do is bad and when they do something bad they got cuddles and kisses." She said through tears and sniffles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I smile at you "I know honey, it's fine to feel like that, but we wanted to have a bigger family. the boys had a tough start to life, they haven't got a mommy or daddy"

"Honey, we tried for another baby, but things didn't work. We wanted to help two little ones who needed someone to take care of them, and you are growing up into a big girl"

"I am cuddling you at the moment, I promise that me and mom will give you more time with us okay. If the boys are bad then they get punished, we promise we don't spank unless its a really bad thing"

Looks at you and nods and I sit you on my lap and cuddle you "I have missed this baby girl. you'll always be my little princess. I adore you"

"I promise we will spend more time with you"

Aurora wanted her daddy to put on her shoes but nodded and hopped off his lap instantly missing the cuddles and got he shoes on.

Lily got a sleeping freddie and the packed diaper bag and waited by the door

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Danny toddled to the front door and asked his mommy to help him with his shoes, he could put them on okay, he just needed help with the laces

I put my shoes and coat on and lead everyone out to the car.