LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adoption or replacement private

Tom nods "okay honey I'll change you once you've eaten. I'm sure you'll have a nice present in your diapee by then" I place her in her high chair for her food and I continue cooking the breakfast.

Tom looks at his daughter "daddy has made you all some pancakes" I say as I place the plate on her tray with the pancakes cut up into small pieces for her. 

Danny comes in and takes his seat and I see Lily with Freddie. 

Aurora watched her daddy put the pancakes on her high chair tray and cut them up.” Syru. Dada.” She said smiling up at him 

lily placed freddie in his high chair and began helping making plates for the kids

• 2 weeks later...

Smiles as Lily joins the family at the table. Freddie is doing his best to eat his but with a little help from his daddy, he manages to eat the food on his plate and his daddy cleans him up. 

Tom looks at Aurora "Is that nice baby girl?" He asks her.

Tom smiled at Aurora and helps her clean up her face and hands once she's finished her food. 

"We can let them watch t.v. for a while. I'm sure if we did change them, they'll just use them again after a little while. None of them are in urgent need of changing, right?" 

I nod as the kids have their drinks. "I think that might happen sooner rather than later? But who knows. But we need to make sure we get Danny on the potty when nature calls. He's potty training" 

Looks at you "I'm not sure. You'll have to ask him. I guess he'll wanna be potty training but I'll let him make the final decision. Maybe it depends if we go out" 

(Any chance we can start a third role play? We did have two others but they've kinda been stopped?)

I kiss you and I wash up and eventually it's all done "there we go"