LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adoption or replacement private

Tom sees Lily heading out of the bathroom  and smiles "Hey I saw Danny happily running downstairs. What did you say to him?"  He says as he kisses you good morning.

“ he said he wanted to go and see that new toy story and i told him I’d ask you about going to see it today.” She said as they kissed.” How was our little one this morning.” She asked 

Tom smiles "he's been really good with trying to potty train that he deserves a treat. Maybe we could all go? As a family"

I listen to you "our baby girl isn't awake yet. But Freddie is now clean and downstairs watching cartoons. Maybe you should check on her. I'll make a start on breakfast?"

Tom nods "she was wet when I checked on her but only a little wet. Any problems just call me" 

I head to the kitchen and makes a start on the pancakes. 

The boys are watching paw patrol and I'm making breakfast as I see you come downstairs "hey. Is our little princess still sleeping peacefully? Bless her. She loves being our baby girl"

I smile as I watch you make the bottles up "honey. Are you still feeding? I mean can you still feed them yourself? I know Danny is a little too old for it now. But the other two would like it I'm sure?" 

Looks at you "I don't know. Maybe you could feed them? I'm sure Aurora would love that and I'm sure Freddie would too.  Danny might just want bottles. But of course it's your choice. I know its good bonding time too"

“ well see how it goes.” She says as she grabs the two bottles.” For now I’ll just feee them their bottles and see if they like that.” She said as she headed to the living room

Looks at you "but mama. I normally go wee wee if I drink milk and I just not make it to the potty in time" he says. He keeps drifting in and out of potty training and he can't make his mind up.

I nod and takes it from you and starts drinking it and he looks at you "mommy.  Daddy said you can feed Aurora and Freddie without bottles?" 

Tom looks at Lily "I think he's been listening to our conversations" 

Danny nods "but what about me mommy? You only said about Freddie and Aurora?" 

Tom looks at Lily "It's up to you on what you do but you know what Aurora was like when she was a baby. She loved her mommy's milk" 

“ well honey we thought you wanted to be a big boy.” She said as she continued to let freddie feed from his bottle.

a tired aurora toddled down the stairs her diaper warm and soggy from a good nights sleep

Danny nods "but I want mama milk toos.  I can have that too right?" I ask you with puppy dog eyes. 

Tom hears the pitter patter of feet "aww looks like our little ones awake" I go over to Aurora and picks her up and cuddles her "hey there princess.  Are you okay?"