LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adoption or replacement private

Danny looked at his mommy "mama. Did I do Good?" He asked her happily, knowing that using the potty was better that having the contents in his diaper. As much as he loved his diapers, having all that mess touching his bottom was making him feel uncomfortable.  

Tom smiles at Aurora and cuddles her as he waits for Lily to get back. If Aurora is sleeping then Lily might have to change Freddie.

Tom carefully places Aurora in the stroller and takes the diaper bag "come on then you little stinky boy let's get you cleaned up" I say as I pick him up "I think you got the better deal" I say to Lily "Danny used the potty didn't he?" I say as I ruffle Danny's head and he giggled happily "daddy I did. I went poo in the potty!!" He says loud enough so people heard him and Tom just laughed.  He was proud of Danny but not so proud that he just publicly announced it.

“ he sure did like such a big boy we just need to get him better at wiping. I put him in another pull up so he should be good until he gets home.” She said 

aurora got comfy in the stroller 

Tom nods and takes Freddie to get changed.

Danny looks at his mommy and then at his sister.  They were waiting for his dad and brother to return.

• 2 weeks later...

Tom changes Freddie quickly and brings him back and puts him in the stroller next to aurora and looks at Lily "are we heading off now?" 

I hold Danny as you push the stroller out of the restaurant and we head outside to the car where I place Danny in his car seat and helps you to put the two sleeping babies in their seats and tells Danny not to make too much noise as his brother and sister are sleeping. 

He nods and smiles and just plays with his car quietly.

I turn to Ruby "hopefully he might fall asleep if he's used up all that energy in the play area. Otherwise he'll be up all night"

Tom nods and starts the car and drives out of the car park and down the road and joins the motorway. 

"We aren't that far from home" I say to Ruby as I notice Danny trying to stay awake in his car seat.

Tom looked in his mirror again as Danny finally lost the battle to stay awake and he's asleep.

"Nope. Have another look. Our three little ones are all sleeping beauties aren't they" I smile as I continue to drive.

Tom smiles as he continues the drive "I know Aurora would love a little sister, wouldn't she? See, Freddie has Danny but Aurora I'm sure would want another girl around who she could play with. Don't you agree?"

Looks at you and nods "sorry honey I'm getting carried away. Three is more than enough for now. Especially with one going from diapers to the potty and two in diapers full time"

“ it’s ok hun besides i doubt you want 3 and a half in diapers anyway.” She said laughing.” How about i set up a play date with my sister and her daughter for one day soon.” She said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smiles "that's a good idea. We should sort that out. I'm not sure but maybe I can take the boys to a soccer game. Danny would love it but Freddie might be too young at the moment. I can take them to the beach or the theme park"