LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adoption or replacement private

Danny sleeps for a little bit longer, but wakes up as he starts to feel hungry and sees his mommy holding him.

Freddie tries to walk to his mommy "mama, hungy" he says

“ yeah the beach is always fun.” She said as she watched the kids eat while she ate herself looking at her messy daughter.” Maybe it was a good thing she’s only in a diaper.” She said smiling

aurora heard her mommy and smiled at her her face a saucy mess

I laugh a little as I get the baby wipes out of the diaper bag and cleans Auroras face up and also Freddies. 

"They seem to love the food though. I guess they can relax a bit more before playing. We don't want them to run off and be sick just after eating"

I get a bottle out of the diaper bag and gets the bottle of juice we have bought and fills the bottle up and hands it to Aurora "there you go angel" I say as I sit her on my lap and looks at Lily

“ yeah she is a pretty cute baby.” She said looking at her daughter as she giggled and drank her bottle.” Good thing we have lots of bottles for our babies.” She said as she gently rubbed Danny’s back

Tom sees Aurora crawling off "not too far honey. And don't put the sand in your mouth. It's not nice" 

Danny was just sitting and enjoying the warm sunshine, and as it was nice, both boys were just in their shirts and diapers with Aurora wearing a dress with her diaper underneath.

( when did aurora get a dress on) 

aurora nodded and continued to crawl around but stayed close to her family.

lily got some toys out of the diaper bag for the boys to play with while they were on the blanket 

( i only ask cuz she’s just been in a diaper since they left the house)

” you like the beach baby.” Lily asked danny as he rested against her.

aurora got a ball and toddled back over to her daddy wanting him to play with her

(She's in a dress as she can't go around in just a diaper)

Danny looks at his mommy and nods and smiles happily, waiting to go back and play in the sea now he'd eaten his lunch.