LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adoption or replacement private

Aurora smiled seeing the chocolate chip pancakes and bacon. She poured some syrup on it and dug in

Lily cut up Freddie's food and had a for full held out for him waiting for him to take it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aurora ate enjoying her breakfast happy with what her mommy made

Lily continued to feed Freddie happy he wasn't a picky eater like her daughter was

Danny smiles as he finishes his breakfast.

Tom looks at Freddie when he's finished his meal and he notices Freddie looking at Lily making kissing noises "honey I think Freddie wants some milk"

Aurora was eating when the little boy started screaming and was clearly annoyed.

Lily sighed as he threw the food and went to clean it up." That's not what we do here little one you need to apologize right now."

" it's ok honey." She said kissing him on the forehead

Aurora watched the whole thing and shook her head. If she did that she would have gotten a timeout

Danny finished his dinner and felt a tingling in his bladder "Mommy I gotta go potty" he says, jumping down from his seat and doing the potty dance.

Lily stopped what she was going it took Danny's hand leading him to the bathroom." Pull your pull up down honey." She said

Aurora finished her breakfast and headed to the living room laying out in the couch

I grunt a little and a little bit of number 2 escapes and drops into the potty. "Mommy can you help wipe my botty please" I say standing up and looking at you but looking happy with what I did

Looks at you and nods and smiles nervously

"Okay mommy I will try, I promise" he says, hoping this will help him become friends with Aurora. if she knows he doesn't potty in his diaper, then she might like him.

I look nervous as mommy carries me, although I don't get embarrassed as I only have a shirt on.

"mommy can I put my cars pull ups on please" I say making car noises

" honey all you have to do is pull down your pull up and go on the potty. But if you can't make it we'll just get you cleaned up and try again. If you don't make it no one will be upset with you. Me and your daddy just want you and Freddy to be happy. If your both diapered or using the potty doesn't matter to me.