LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adoption or replacement private

Looks at you "I don't mind changing him, you changed Danny earlier so maybe its my turn. I don't mind. Maybe we should check the others as well. You don't know with any of these what they might do"

Tom nods and looks at his sleeping daughter and youngest son, with his eldest looking relaxed in his diaper which is starting to smell a little.

"We need to get to a changing room and fast" I say "Someone's diapee is beginning to smell"

Tom nods and looks at his son "This might be some work I have to do, I could be a while. If either of the others pooped, bring them to the bathroom, I wouldn't want passers by to see my kids being changed. We should change them with proper facilities"

Tom parks the car and they are near to a family restroom which is a few minutes from the beach. He gets out and grabs the diaper bag and helps Danny out.

"Right then, lets change your stinky diaper. Good job we put one on you" Tom says as he leads him to the family bathroom.

(Can you be Danny for this part?)

Lily nodded and headed to the back to check aurora and freddie

“ i did poopy daddy.” Danny said to Tom as he tried to keep up with his daddy’s steps the loaded diaper slowing him down

Lily nodded and headed to the back to check aurora and freddie

“ i did poopy daddy.” Danny said to Tom as he tried to keep up with his daddy’s steps the loaded diaper slowing him down

Tom looks at his son "You sure did buddy, do you want daddy to carry you? That diaper looks very heavy"

Freddie begins waking up, seeing his mom looking at him and he gives a cute smile.

Tom picks his son up and carries him and the diaper bag to the bathroom where he locks the door and lays Danny on the changing table.

He straps Danny in and gets the supplies ready.

Freddie nods, knowing his diaper is pretty soaked.

Danny Liam still letting his daddy get to his diaper

lily felt Freddie’s diaper finding him soaked.” Ok buddy let’s fet you changed.” She said as she laid down the changing pad in the back of the truck and got in herself grabbing the diaper bag 

Lily lifts Freddie and gently lays him on the cha ring lad and gets down to his diaper.” You really had to pee Huh buddy.” She said as she opened the diaper and wipes him quickly 

danny laid still and let his daddy clean up his mess

Tom gags a little at the smell, he could see what Lily meant by Danny having a sore tummy, he wasn't back to normal yet. "Are you feeling better little man?" I ask him as I wipe his bottom.

"If you need to potty more, then tell daddy and I can get your potty chair" I say as I get the new diaper ready just in case.

Freddie lets his mommy change him, as he suckles his binky.

Danny nodded his tummy not fully better but he was close enough. Danny relaxed seeing the new diaper not knowing if he would like the potty chair

lily wiped Freddie up and powdered hosmbottom before getting the new diaper under him and taped up. “ all done my little cutie.” She said  before placing him back in his car seat and going over to gently check aurora finding her soaked as well

Tom nods and also makes sure that Danny is nice and clean and gets the fresh diaper taped onto Danny. "There we go, all fresh and clean" I say as I wash my hands after cleaning everything up.

Freddie lets his mommy change him and lets her dress him again and he sits in his seat and waits for his sister to be changed.

Danny nodded and sat up as he waited for his daddy

lily gently lifted the sleeping girl and placed her on the changinfnoas gently replacing her thumb with a pacifier. She was happy aurora was just in her diaper so she opened it up and cleaned her up quickly 

Tom cleans up and packs the diaper bag and lifts Danny up "lets go see mommy" I say as I carry him out of the bathroom and back to the car, where Lily is in the middle of changing Aurora, so I set Danny down by the car and puts the diaper bag down, as I let Lily changing Aurora.

Lily powdered her bottom generously and got a clean diaper on her quickly. She wrapped her in her blanket and lifted her up.”hey hon.”She whispered as she saw Tom. “ can you get the stroller out for Freddie this little ones still asleep