LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adoption or replacement private

Danny had also fallen asleep at this point, he had also wet his diaper again about an hour into the car ride and it was about a two hour drive to the beach. 

Tom looked in the mirror and saw the little ones were fast asleep and they were another hour away so he hoped they would wake up okay when they got to the beach. 

Tom looked at her and smiled as he continues the long drive. 

First stop is the family bathroom right? I will be guessing they'll all need fresh diapers after that long car drive"

Looks at you and smiled "You never know with these three" I laugh as I continue driving. "I don't think Freddie will poop again for a while, but they have all had bottles. How's Danny, did he poop when you changed him?"

Tom nods "Okay. So there's a chance he might be stinky again?"

Danny wakes up holding his tummy and he let's off wind, and pushes something messy into his diaper. He was feeling a little better but he still had a poorly tummy.

The journey goes on and on and Danny needs changing very soon. 

Tom sees the beach sign up ahead "almost there" I say, not noticing the smell coming from the back of the car. 

Danny wakes up and looks around, feeling his diaper is used and he sleepily tries to talk "mama I think I went poop"

Freddie has a soaked diaper due to the bottle he had.