LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adoption or replacement private

Lily laid him on the changing table and got the supplies as she gave him a toy to play with

aurora just continued to cry being called stinky she. She wasn’t and being accused of calling someone stinky too much for the little girl.

Tom cuddles her "honey, don't cry, please. I promise things will be OK"

Freddie looks at his mommy as Danny comes in "Mama, sissy not happy with Freddie saying she call him stinky"

Aurora tried to stop crying but couldn’t as she stayed against her daddy’s chest her bladder emptying into her diaper as she stayed there

” oh dear.” Lily said as she opened freddies diaper and revealed the mess. And grabbed the wipes and his ankles and went about cleaning him up.” Is your daddy with her.” She asked danny

Tom looks at her and cuddles her more just letting her cry until she can stop.

Danny looks at Freddie and then his mommy "he is stinky isn't he" he says as he holds his nose "wow"

he hears his mom ask him about his daddy "Yes mommy, he's with her nows, giving her big cuddles"

Tom looks at Aurora "You want daddy to cuddle you for a little bit more and then change you? or do you want mommy to?"

Auroras cries turned into sniffles as she did enjoy her daddy’s cuddles but wasn’t done using her diaper as a log of poo dropped into her diaper before a large amount of mushy poo followed it 

“ only for a bit longer.” She ssid as she went through more wipes to get freddie nice and clean. She balled up the old diaper.” Can you toss this in the Paul for mommy danny.” She asked

Tom cuddles her and feels her diaper filling up as he cuddles her, but doesn't say anything about it, as he's got her calmed down a bit. The smell was bad but he didn't seem to mind, as he just wanted her to feel better. "its okay honey, just let it all out and daddy will change you when you ask me to"

Danny watches his mommy change his brother and looks at his mommy "ewww mama it stinky" I say as I tickle Freddie who giggles and I put the diaper in the pail with a loud thud.

Aurora let out the little mess she had left in her and stayed close to her daddy calm and content in her full diaper snuggled with her daddy.

lily laughed as she finished wiping and powdered freddies bottom before getting a new diaper

Tom smiles at his daughter "well, it was going to come out sooner or later. you want daddy to change you or mommy?" I say as I cuddle her

Danny feels the need to use his diaper so he goes and hides behind his bed.

Danny is hiding, intending on using his diaper just like Freddie, and also, unknown to him, just like Aurora.

Tom looks at Aurora and tickles her "baby girl likes her diaper all messy?" I cough a little "peeeyew!"

Tom felt Auroras diaper squishing in his lap "wow, that diaper is really full, guess you was upset by what happened, its okay honey, I just have to change you to prevent diaper rashes"

Danny was hiding behind the sofa trying to soil his diaper, but it didn't seem to be working.

Tom looks at Aurora and then Lily "I'm going to change little miss stinky here, she definitely needs a change, don't you Princess"

Lily smiled.” I’m glad she’s in a better mode but she sure is stinky.” She said giving aurora a kiss.” I chnaged freddie already 

aurora giggled happily as her mommy kissed her and shook her head to her daddy’s question