LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adoption or replacement private

“ honey there in diapers you’ve been doing so well with the potty.” She said as she placed Freddie on the couch.” Come on let’s go get you a cleaned up.” She said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lily sighed.” If you wanted to be a big boy with big boy undies you wouldn’t have pooped your pull up like a baby. Now your throwing a tantrum like a baby instead of just getting cleaned up.” She said as they made it to his room

Looks at you and whines "mommy it not fair. How come Aurora gets to be a baby and she's older than me? I wanna be a big boy but I see Aurora liking all the attention and it makes me feel left out"

“ all the attention from where. How does she get more attention.” She asked.” We’re giving you all this praise for being a big boy telling you how much good job your doing. Making sure you and your brother are ok here. And your saying she gets all the attention.”

Danny hides and sqats down like he's seen Aurora do and fills up the diaper with soft mushy mess. 

He comes back out of hiding with a smile on his face and wriggles his bottom and giggles