LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adoption or replacement private

Tom smiles "it's okay honey. The food is almost ready then we can go home and see mommy and the boys"

Tom smiles "it's okay honey. The food is almost ready then we can go home and see mommy and the boys"

"Maybe I should wait until you've had dinner. You might be adding a few extra stinky surprises after dinner. I know you were making tooties so I know you're close to making stinky" I smile as I lift you up and carries you inside with our dinner in my other hand. 

I kiss Lily "hi honey.  We bought dinner in. Aurora needs a change but I wasn't sure whether to change her now or wait until after dinner.  She's been a bit gassy. But I don't want her getting a rash"

Tom smiles and keeps feeding aurora when she's finished her food.

Freddie looks at his mommy. Normally she would say what he has got for dinner and that's the way he likes it. 

“ ok baby let’s get some noddles and rice then.” She said getting both in a bowl for him and spooning some rice up first and held it for him to try 

aurora ate what her daddy gave her till she was full and burped.” Baba” She said