LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adoption or replacement private

Tom takes Aurora into one of the family changing cubicles and locks the door. 

He gets a swim diaper out and starts changing her out of her school clothes and then the diaper "hm, you soaked your diaper didn't you?" I say as I clean you up and gets the swim diaper onto you followed by your costume "There you go honey, we are all ready to go"

Freddie falls asleep on the journey home so is placed down for a nap. Danny plays downstairs with his cars.

Aurora giggled as her daddy found out the condition of her diaper and let him get her in the swim diaper her swim suit ready to get in the water

after getting Freddie down for a nap lily watched danny play

I carry aurora out of the changing room after I've got ready myself and puts our bag in a locket and we head to the pool. 

I carry you there and puts you in the water, making sure you have your armbands on. 

Tom watches his daughter and smiles, "You are very good at this honey, keep it going"

Danny played quietly, then felt the need to go potty so he ran to the bathroom to be a big boy and sit on the big boy toilet.

Tom lets her swim about for a bit more, making sure to keep an eye on the time, as they only have a limited amount of time before the pool closes for classes.

Danny uses the potty, getting his pull up just off in time to pee. He smiles happily as he goes and then jumps off, cleans himself the best he can and flushes the toilet and dresses and heads out.

Tom smiles at her as she has fun in the pool.  But after a while he thinks it is fine to get out of the pool "Aurora honey. We need to get out of the pool now. We only had a limited amount of time in here"

Danny smiles "me big boy like daddy. Me no need diapers no more mama"

Tom picks Aurora up and goes and gets their things out of the locker, but gets a towel out first so he can get Aurora dried off.

"Now then, we need to go and get ready" I say as I lead her into one of the family rooms with a shower in a little cubicle.

"honey, I am going to help you take your diaper and costume off, then I want you to go and shower okay, you don't need my help for that. I know you can do that on your own. Then, when you are all dried off, I will help get you into your nice fresh pamper. sound good?"

Danny looks pleased with himself. Although he loves the diapers, he knows he needs to try and show his brother about using the potty too. Although Freddie was not ready for potty training, Danny still wanted to be a good role model for his brother

Aurora nodded as she followed her daddy into the family restroom. She stood by him so she could undress her and she could shower

lily smiled at him and took her place back on the couch 

Lily walked into the boys room.” Dinners coming soon boys do either of you need a chnage before it comes m.” She said

Tom gets Aurora undressed and waits for her to get cleaned up, and he gets the things ready to get her cleaned up.

He quickly gets dressed, so he can focus on getting Aurora ready, rather than her having to wait for him.

Danny looks at his mommy and shakes his head "me nice and dry, not sure bout Freddie"

Freddie was oblivious to the conversation, but his diaper was surprisingly dry.

Danny looks at his brother and his mommy "Mama, will we get to live here forever and ever?"

Danny and Freddie have been moved a lot with families and foster carers, they have never been somewhere for more than a few weeks, but Danny really wants to stay here. Although Lily and Tom will have a meeting with the boys adoption agency about how things are going.