LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adoption or replacement private

Tom, wanting to hold back from gagging and get the clean up over with as quickly as possible as the smell was very bad and he didn't want Aurora to get a rash 

He got a wipe and began cleaning the loose poop on her bottom seeing that she's sat in it so it's squished like a pancake 

Tom gets her bottom all clean and cleans her front parts and replaces the messy diaper with the fresh one and gets the old one taped up and into the pail with a thud. 

He then diapers her and puts the clothes on her "there we go honey. All ready to go to school"

I kiss you and the boys and carries Aurora to the car and straps her in her car seat and places the diaper bag next to her and I get into the drivers seat and starts driving

Tom drives Aurora to her school. He gets out of the car and helps her out of her car seat and takes her inside to her school where he cuddles her as the nurse takes her to her room before taking her to her class. 

Danny sits and watches the buildings and scenery go by while he's taken to preschool.

Aurora waved bye bye to her daddy before going with the nurse to start her day

as they make it to the preschool lily got the boy about and dropped them off giving them both a hug and kiss before heading to work

Danny had been a good boy and no accidents. It still seemed that he liked diapers but didn't want to use them in front of his friends. 

Freddie had messed twice and wet three times which was more than normal and the teacher told Lily about this so she was aware. 

Tom goes to pick up Aurora from school 

Lily got the boys and thanked the teachers for caring for them.” Ok boys what do we want for lunch.” She asked

auroras day was over and was with the nurse in her office saying goodbye and getting some snuggles

Looks at you "mommy I'm okay I had food at school like Freddie did. But Freddie was stinky a lot. He tummy hurty"

Tom picks Aurora up and cuddles her "there's my little girl. I thought we could go swimming before heading home? I have your swimming costume and some swim diapers. Sound good?"