LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adoption or replacement private

“ i don’t care what you do but you said you won’t play with him cuz he’s stinky.” She said” and if you like it your gonna do it again.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Danny looks at her "you're right. Come on Freddie let's play with cars" he grabs one and sits with his diaper below him in a squat and he starts playing knowing exactly what he intends on doing and he smiles at Aurora 

Dan concentrates as he copies his brother in emptying his bowels of his breakfast into his diaper and sighs happily. He sits down and plays with the cars like nothing has happened.  

Aurora shrugged and laid down on the couch and drank her bottle while she watched tv

freddie bounced up and down on his bottom the mushy mess in it squishing about as he did so

Tom comes back down after getting ready. 

"Right Freddie. let's get you changed into a fre-" he sniffs the air and looks at Danny and Aurora " Okay. Someone else has pooped. Who else poopied?"

Tom looks at him as he holds Freddie "and you've just sat in your poop. Now it's going to be squishy.  Come on. I'll change you after Freddie"