LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adoption or replacement private

"She seems pretty comfortable in them at the moment.  She might grow out of them but she's liking what is going in right not and it's nice she's getting on with the boys. You're right though, she might not want to wear them in high school. But that's her choice and I respect whatever she chooses" 

"She's been bought up by the best mom I know. Her future is bright" I say as I take the glasses downstairs and come back up so we can start getting ready for bed. 

Aurora was standing up at the bars of her crib happy to see her daddy the thunder having woke her up.

lily went over and checked under the covers and got Danny’s stinky end. She gave his bottom and a sniff and lifted him and his covers up.” It’s ok honey mommy’s here.”

Tom picks Aurora up "Hey baby girl. Did the thunder wake you. I think your brother got a bit scared because I can smell a stinky diaper from here"  saying that and  he's in a few rooms away. 

Dan hugs his mommy, knowing he's really filled his pamper up again but it was because of the thunder

Tom hugs his daughter right "is your pamper okay sweetie?" 

Lily laid Danny down and got the wipe warmer and a fresh diaper. She got his little legs out of his pjs and revealed the destroyed diaper

aurora nodded letting her daddy change her

Danny looks at his mommy "is it bad mommy?" He asks her as he knows he pooped only a few hours ago. 

Tom sings to Aurora to help her get back to sleep. 

“ I’m used to poly diapers honey your fine.” She said as she got the warm wipes and began to clean him up 

aurora was getting more and more relaxed As her daddy sang to her