LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adoption or replacement private

“ it’s ok honey.” She said as she got the pull up off and put it on right for him.” All good.” She said

aurora giggled happily as she swung through the air

Danny smiles and hugs his mommy and runs back downstairs.  They had paused the movie while they had a potty break.  But Freddies diaper... not sure if he needed changing but he knew that his breakfast would need to come out soon. 

Tom smiles at his daughter, enjoying the quality time he's spending with her. Knowing it's not been easy for her, having to share her parents.  

Lily got he boys back on the couch feeling freddie was only a bit wet and could wait for now 

aurora was enjoying the swing happy to have on of her parents to herself for a while

Danny runs back to where they were watching the film in his shirt and pull up and jumps back on the sofa, eager for the film to be resumed after his successful potty break.  

Freddie just cuddles his mommy, knowing he's a tad wet but nothing else will happen now unless he's given a bottle or he is given food. Well.... sometimes that's the case but he can surprise people. 

Tom pushes his daughter for a little while and then stops "honey.  Do you want to go on the slides?"

Tom picks his daughter up and takes her over to the slides and other things to play on in the park. He also does a discreet diaper check , finding her dry.

Danny takes the sippy cup and drinks it happily while watching the rest of the film.

I set you down by the slide "Go on honey, have fun, I will be on the bench a few steps away if you need me, OK"

Freddie drinks his bottle slowly,

"That's great, give them both a hug from me, Aurora is loving being able to spend time with me. maybe we should swap another day so they get equal chances if that make sense"

“ that would be lovely i have no problems with that at all.” Lily said as she watched the boys before going back to her phone

aurora was happily running back to the top of the slide when she felt the need to poo rising

Tom looks over and sees his daughter having fun, he loved spending time with his princess. He knew it hadn't been easy for her, so he wanted to have some time with her on her own, so she knows that him and her mom adore her.

Danny smiles and cheers as the movie is almost at an end.