LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adoption or replacement private

I smile as I diaper you and picks you up "Lets go see what your mommy has cooked for you, hey gorgeous?" I say as I rub your nose "yes my adorable princess"

carries her down and places her in her seat.

The boys have finished so I let Dan play for a bit and puts Freddie in his playpen. Knowing both boys will need fresh diapers before we leave, but I will try and get Dan on the potty before we go.

I look at Lily "Honey, would you put Danny on the potty, I can take Aurora to school before I head to work"

Dan hadn't felt the need to go potty yet. Although the need to pee would definitely arise before leaving.  

Freddie was soaked and a after breakfast poop wasn't too far away 

Dan just plays with his toys. 

Freddie runs to the side of the playpen and starts to scrunch his face up and make grunting noises 

Comes down with her bags.  

"Sure" Tom says as he comes through the lounge and smells how strong his youngest sons nappy actually is. 

Danny is holding his nose "mommy! Freddie made a poopy and it stinks!"

Freddie lets out one last long grunt, and his diaper expands slightly more and its a big bulge in the back of his diaper and he lets out a long happy giggle and nods and looks innocent

Freddie smiles happily "Boom boom" he giggles and points to his expanded diaper

The big mess at the back starting to smell quite bad

Freddie nods and smiles at his brother and sister as he is carried upstairs

Danny, needing to pee and possibly poopy, climbs the stairs behind his mommy and brother, hoping to use the potty while his mom changes his brother.

Aurora was still looking for her daddy for feeding

lily laid freddie on he changing table and got the supplies ready.she saw dan.” You wanna help mommy.” She asked

Danny looks at his mommy and touches his bottom "nu uh, gotta go potty mama" he says as he tries to hold it in but he walks in to help anyway

Tom comes into the kitchen and smiles at his daughter "lets get you fed and ready for school"