LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adoption or replacement private

looks at them and nods "oh I see them, but we need to get going soon, so I think a round of changes is on the cards. i can change this little one and then if you get the boys, i can change them too, if needed"

"I know that but she has eaten since then, and the boys haven't been changed since we arrived at the photographers. We can change them at home, and it'll be bedtime"

Danny looks at his mommy with a sad facial expression and holding his nose and points to Freddie who was looking around and enjoying himself happily 

“ i know honey but it’s time to go.” She said as she picked up freddie and caught a whiff of his diaper.” Whew food goes right threw you huh it hasn’t even been 10 minutes.” She said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks at you "why's that? what did he do?" I say as I take him "ohh, I get the stinky ones" I say as I smile

grabs his diaper bag "can you check Danny, I am not sure if he needs changing, the smell is probably just Freddie"

"How's auroras diaper?"

Danny waddles over to his mommy, he knew his diaper was a little wet, and he didn't normally poop until at least an hour after eating, so that was soon to come.

sighs "I guess its just stinky pants here who needs changing eh, okay, come on stinky, lets get you cleaned up"

I take Freddie into the baby changing room to get him changed, it doesn't look good though....

I remove Freddies outfit and looks at the messy job I have in front of me 

(Can you be Freddie)

Danny sits and waits for his daddy and brother. His wet diaper becoming itchy 

(Yes but he's got a rash forming. It's natural for a toddler)

"Freddie. You need to keep still because there is a lot of messy and daddy might gag if it spreads more"