LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adoption or replacement private

Tom smiles, knowing he can spend some quality time with his daughter as well, and knows that she deserves a treat.

I look at Lily " I know she's had a tough time, with the boys coming into our lives. it would be good for me to spend some time with her"

Tom comes back to the table with the food and hands Aurora and Danny their food and then hands Lily the food for herself and also for Freddie so she can sort his out.

Freddie eats his food without any problems as he is fed and Danny eats his like a big boy.

Tom looks surprised at the number of times that Danny has shown he can act like a big boy, but knows that he still wants to be treated like Freddie. Deep down, he can tell that Danny is missing it and is slightly jealous of the treatment his brother and sister are getting

Tom smiles at his daughter as he finishes his food and grabs the napkins so he can wipe her face but looks at his wife "Have you got some baby wipes?"

Freddie smiles at his mommy as he drinks his bottle

Danny waddles off to play as Freddie waddles behind his brother and falls into the ball pond as Danny hurries to the top of the play area to the top where he waited for Aurora to join him as he knew Freddie wouldn't get up there. Or he'd need changing before he would make it.

Looks at you and nods "they are but they are in hiding, they are probably playing hide and seek"

((can you play the boys))

"anyway, they've only just eaten, so they surely are just playing hide and seek"