LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adoption or replacement private

The boys all smile and there is a really lovely photos of the five of them together. With Danny in between his parents with Freddie on Lily's lap and Aurora on her daddy's lap 

Tom feels his lap getting warmer due to Auroras diaper filling and close to leaking and he looks down at her and then at Lily and he gives her a look which she should understand but will probably smell Auroras diaper.

Danny and Freddie were surprisingly dry as they had used their diapers before the photo shoot took place

With auroras tummy empty now she smiled for the pictures happily and giggling 

lily caught toms look before smelling auroras diaper and laughed but saw she was much happier and decided to continue with the pictures

Tom looks at Aurora and then at his wife "Looks like this ones mine" he says as he sees the photographer "erm, would you hold on for a moment please. I need to take my daughter to the bathroom" Tom says to the photographer

I cuddle you as the photographer, a little grossed out by the smell, and determined to get on with his job, takes the photographs of the five family members and shows them the ones that they think are best to frame

The pictures are taken and afterwards lily goes with you to pick the pictures. She gives the photographer a little extra tip money.” Thanks for dealing with the smell.” She said after they pick the pics 

The photographer smiles and nods "They are very well behaved children ma'am, you should be very proud"

Tom goes and picks up Aurora "Right then, little miss stinky, lets get you changed.. Lil, have you checked the boys?"

“ thanks we adore your photography skill and are happy we chose you.” She said before going to check the boys

aurota giggled as she was lifted reaching out to her daddy for a hug

Tom looks at Aurora and grabs the diaper bag "I will meet you outside then, unless the boys do need changing that is" I say as I tickle her chin to make her giggle

Lily get the boys together and sticks a finger in their onesies.” Do you boys need a new diaper before we go.” She said before saying to tom “At least all she has on is her onesie and the booties so it’s a easy change.” She said before nodding.” 

aurora giggled from the tickles

Danny shakes his head and he is surprisingly dry. Freddie is a little wet now, but his can wait until they get to their next stop

Tom takes Aurora to get her changed

Lily Lifts her boys up kissing them both.” Nice dry and clean. Now let’s go to the car and wait for daddy to change sissies mushy rush then we can fill those tummies with yummy food.” She said to them

Once inside the changing room, Tom lays her down on  the changing table and gets the supplies out ready "I don't know how bad this'll be baby girl but it's gonna be bad because you squashed it like a pancake" 

Danny looks at his mommy "sissy go poo poo?" He said but means that sissy is his way of saying sister 

Aurora giggled hearing her daddy and held her legs up for him as she played with her toes the diaper straining against the buttons of her onesie

” she sure did honey.” Shensaidnas shebgot the boys in their car seats 

The nappy was undone revealing quite a mushy mess placed on her bottom as she's sat in it and it's still quite stinky which makes Tom gag slightly as he gets her cleaned up quickly