LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adoption or replacement private

Aurora watched her daddy leave and was hurt. When she was little she got in trouble when she used her diapers but the boys got cuddles and A new diaper. Her daddy said they would she time but that wasn't gonna happen he just always left her. Why did she have to be nice to them they were the ones coming in and taking everything from her. It was all just too much in her mind and she just stayed in her bed with the door shut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Honey we will have time together, but me and mommy want this to work, and we really want you to be friends with Danny. How about we go and see the new Despicable me film? just you and me?"

I look at her

"I will ask your mom okay, the boys are napping so it shouldn't be a problem. Are you sure you want to see this movie though honey?"

I head to Lily who is making some bottles up "lily,

"Honey I am trying to get her to be friends with Danny but she says she doesn't want stinky brothers. I don't know what else to do. You're better at discipline than me"

" she's going to have to come around. It's not all about her." Lily said as she made the bottle and put them in the fridge." If she doesn't want to play like a good girl she can go to her room."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks at you "Talk to her then, I can't get through to her, she won't listen to be and everytime Danny comes in the room, she leaves. She can't just act like they aren't there. I know its hard because they're in diapers but that shouldn't be a valid reason for not liking them"