LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adoption or replacement private

Looks at you and nods "Its fine, we have some time before we are due to be at the photo place. and I thought we could get some food afterwards. Have they all been behaving though? Was Danny good at daycare? How's his potty training going?"

I smile and sigh

"He is a toddler, but I know he should know better, give it a couple of days and he will be used to our routine, you are doing a great job though honey"

looks round "It is a bit strange that Danny has used the potty at daycare but has always seemed to use his nappy when he's at home?"

“ yeah i hope your right.” Lily said before listening to tom.” Yeah i feel like he doesn’t want his friends to think he’s a baby at daycare but at home he’s with 2 that has their diapers so no one would talk about him.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks at you and nods "maybe you should ask him? it does feel strange that he isn't using the potty here. I mean, he is using it but not all the time. Might it be because I am not around and he feels embarrassed. I don't know. He is 4, and should be using the potty full time, but I can understand why"

I look at you and gives you a kiss "I know you do honey, he's had a tough time and I want him to be safe and happy, and healthy. that's all that matters"

Lily got him in the blue onesie and little booties for the photo shoot and carried him downstairs handing him to Tom before going to Danny’s room with the other blue onesie and booties

Tom bounces his son on his knee and Freddie giggles and babbles happily, he can talk a few words but he chooses to babble.

Danny is sleeping peacefully but starts to wake up and waits for his mommy to come into his bedroom. His diaper in urgent need of changing

Lily got him changed quickly and got him in the onesie and booties and took him downstairs.” Did you want to dress your daughter.” She askex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk