LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adoption or replacement private

Aurora poured not wanting to be in a diaper at all. She dropped her dress and headed back to the car and headed to the back. She tried to keep holding it until they made it to the place not wanting to sit in her mess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"A couple of miles honey" I say as Freddie wakes up and sees his older sister in a diaper and giggles as he hears her toot. He screws his face up and grunts and his diaper fills up heavily.

" aww." Aurora said hearing her daddy as one last strong sure of pain was all it took before the mess started to escape her and fill up her diaper causing her to squat above her seat as it came out and she started to wet as well. Tears building up in her eyes as she filled her diaper

Tom feels bad for his daughter but there was nothing he could do.

"it's okay honey, we won't be too long, and then you'll be nice and clean again"

Turns to Lily "Do you want to clean her up?" I can change Freddie and take Danny to the bathroom"

Aurora was crying as she filled her diaper. When she was done she did feel better but knew she couldn't sit down

" yeah I can change her but are we putting her in another diaper or panties. We still have a pretty long way to go before we get home

" yeah luckily we're the only ones here so we don't have to wait though." Lily
Said as she got out and took in the fresh air before grabbing a still crying aurora and waiting for her husband

I grab Freddie and Danny walks beside us as we head for the bathroom. Fresh smell if poop now with us as Dan joins his brother and sister with his own messy nappy

I have Freddie in my arms and Aurora holding onto me as we all walk to the bathroom together

"Will you help me honey. Freddie might pee. You know what toddlers are like" I get them inside and start with changing Aurora.

"You're old enough to be able to hold it honey but if we are near a restroom then we can stop okay. You should be okay now until we get home. You pooped twice in the space of four