LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adoption or replacement private

" when I was their age I was potty trained already and didn't need mommy to dress me." She said." You got mad when I had an accident but they don't even use the potty and I don't say anything."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No you don't. " she said grabbing her tube and running off no longer wanting to be around

Lily heard the whole conversation and sighed." We did want to be done with diapers when she was potty training. I can understand where she's coming from. But it's a different situation.
The boys need a more patient and loving approach."

(its just wind, remember he has a few bowel problems)

Tom sits up, worried where Aurora has got to, as she isn't supposed to wander off on her own. He speaks to a person who works at the park to look out for a 7yr old girl called Aurora and to bring her back to him.

Aurora was in the line for a ride at the moment

Lily got Freddie on the changing table and got down to his diaper." You all done baby. She said running 2 fingers along his belly

Looks at mommy wondering what she means.

Tom sighs and hopes Aurora will be returned to him soon, as he is worried about her. he waits for Lily to get back with Freddie.

Aurora watched them from her spot and was hurt more than anything. They really did like those babies more than her.

Lily placed Freddie back down." It's almost time for lunch. They have some pretty nice places here if you want to check them out."

"Have you seen Aurora? I haven't seen her for a while"

"We need to find Aurora first, and since Freddie and Danny have had poopy diapers changed very recently, she wont have to complain"