LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Funny Thoughts On One Size Fits All

If you're big, like me, that phrase is really frustrating. Let me give you two really good examples. Hospital gowns and adult diapers! Since this is a diaper site, let's start with the diapers. Oooooh! Aaaaaaah! If you go into any infant section of any large chain you can find about forty different sizes of diapers for babies and toddlers. If you go into the incontinence section of any major chain you can find three sizes for adult diapers (if you're lucky)! Okay! So I look like an egg with a rubber band around it when I wear a swim suit! When they give me a hospital gown why does half the egg need to be exposed? And why is it the half that looks like the rear end of a city bus? :P (Last time I was in the hospital I taped one of those bike license plates on my plastic pants to make that point!) :whistling: I was sixty pounds lighter when I had my back surgery two years ago and the hospital gowns still didn't fit! Go ahead! Laugh, you skinny punks! I could be skinny too! :crybaby:

Trust me being skinny isn't a free ride either nothing fits on that end of the spectrum either! Gowns, diapers, plastic pants and onsies are extremely difficult to find in a size that doesn't fall off you! SO I think it's the Medium size guys/gals that have it made! Literally! ;)

Trust me being skinny isn't a free ride either nothing fits on that end of the spectrum either! Gowns, diapers, plastic pants and onsies are extremely difficult to find in a size that doesn't fall off you! SO I think it's the Medium size guys/gals that have it made! Literally! ;)

yeah being skinny.. every thing is too big.. i definatly agree people in the middle range is the best :)

Hey DD, that's because depends doesn't make a small anymore, there small/medium...which is there way of saying they are medium!!! I hate depends!! Lucky there are Molicares out there. Another thing I noticed is the variance in small diapers some are 30" or less for hips so you can't even wear the darn small's and the mediums are too darn big hhhmmpffft!. Abriforms are too darn small! Check out this pic from the gallery, and damn that musta hurt, but check the fit out on these molicares, she's definatley should have a small on and try and center that diaper..its a leak ready to happen.

a1302.jpg

You're right repaid, I just checked my diaper bag. They say that they will fit a waist as small as a 26" but I don't really see that happening. Maybe if you take the tapes from one side and attach them to the tapes on the other side it'll work. Oh well, they still work for me. I am going to buy my bad of adult diapers that are not depends this week. I'm kinda stuck between the molicares and the abenas. Either way, should I just go by the size on the bag or get the small irregardless of what the numbers say??

• 2 weeks later...

I usually wear large size Attends but sometimes wear store brand diapers too. You notice that most brands fit low around your waist? It's almost like wearing a bikini diaper! I like my diaper to fit higher around my waist. One of the better store brands I've found is Rite-Aid brand, even though they have a cloth like backing instead of plastic. Now, even the large size is short front to back but the extra large is marked on the package that it is longer for a better fit. I have no idea why they can't make the large size longer like the extra large! Problem is, with the extra large the fit front to back is perfect but the sides are so wide that by the time I try to tape them on, they have wrapped around too far in front and miss the plastic area on the front of the diaper for taping them on. Easiest thing in the world to fix - i just use regular diaper pins and don't bother at all with the tapes! Since the diaper has a cloth like backing, I just fold the side panels under each other a little bit to get an extra layer for the pins to go through and then use my colored diaper pins! Looks and feels great and holds a lot, too! Sometimes all it takes is a little inginuity when manufacturers throw you a curve to come up with a modification to make them better than even the manufacturer design!