LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Shareing Something Fun

We just had a blizzard here and I had to go out and check on a new calf before I went to bed. I wore my snow boots, carharts, and a molicare with a "boost" insert, once outside one thing led to another and I was out for quite awhile. When I finally came in I quickly shedded the boots and carharts, and jumped in bed with my sound asleep wife. Well I then siddled over to give her a hug and steel some body heat, when she starts squeling about my frozen diaper. So the more she scooted over the more I persued her. I've heard her complain about cold feet and hands but this was a first. In the end I think she kinda liked it...

By the way wife and calf are doing fine.

• 2 weeks later...

We just had a blizzard here and I had to go out and check on a new calf before I went to bed. I wore my snow boots, carharts, and a molicare with a "boost" insert, once outside one thing led to another and I was out for quite awhile. When I finally came in I quickly shedded the boots and carharts, and jumped in bed with my sound asleep wife. Well I then siddled over to give her a hug and steel some body heat, when she starts squeling about my frozen diaper. So the more she scooted over the more I persued her. I've heard her complain about cold feet and hands but this was a first. In the end I think she kinda liked it...

That is really cool story, no pun intended. I was worried about the calf too, lol!!! I can only hope my wife warms up to my diapers like yours has.

DLK

Thats a funny story. I'm glad to hear the calf is fine and wife isn't frost bitten lol!!! I would love to do that to my wife, but she wouldn't appreciate it.

DLK

I know the feeling, living here in Michigan! You are out shopping, your diaper is wet and when you walk out of the warm store it seams like your wet diaper gets very cold, almost to freezing point! :crybaby: As you go from store to store, your diaper warms up, then gets cold again. I think some company should make Thermal Diapers, like thermal underwear! :rolleyes: On the other hand, who would want a diaper that had legs going down to your ankles? :glare: You'd have to have special plastic pants that also went down to your ankles! In the other hand, if you leaked, only your socks and shoes would get wet! Something to ponder....... ;)