LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sheep Among Wolves (Private for RPMolly)

FalloutZone

"Yes I did" Skyler said with a laugh at Ashley's cute expressions, she knew she was forcing the poor girl into something she didn't know she wanted and the inner turmoil that Ashley couldn't mask was kind of adorable "I said I wanted you to be my baby, if I didn't do half the things you say I don't have to do then I would simply diaper you and lock you in the crib all night where is the fun in that"

"How about you run up to the bathroom and take a shower like a big girl and I'll go and get your suit ready and you can go back to being a big shot lawyer for a little bit?" she cooed softly kissing the pouting girl on the cheek and sending her on her way with a pat to the bottom

Skyler while Ashley was in the shower thought how fast and how random this had all been, she wanted to get back at Ashley to use the contract to get a level of revenge probably for the evening and that be the end at no point did she expect to feel so needed. She remembered all those times she had more willing people doing much more babyish things then Ashley did like Sharon happily crawling around in just a diaper oohing and cooing for her Mommy but that was nothing compared to watching Ashley's face light up at some child's plastic keys.

Skyler let out a bright smile when she saw Ashley standing the hallway, her neatly cleaned and pressed suit was in the heiresses arms as she knelt down and beckoned the young lawyer closer "Come to Mommy cutie" this smile wasn't the normal one or even a power rush of playing with her new toy, this was a smile of unbridled maternal affection everything from the few playdates to the attempts at relationships Skyler had never felt this before.

"Good Baby" Skyler cooed when she ran into her arms, the woman calling herself Mommy returned the embrace as she pulled her softly into a living room. "Let's get you dressed for big girl work" she said making short work of dressing her in her business suit. Skyler looked over the clothes and while presentable she deserved better however voicing these opinions didn't seem smart as Skyler pegged her for the kind of girl who would claim not to be worth expensive gifts or a new wardrobe and on the news that the woman who made her be a baby was going to update her work wardrobe would probably be scared of having to turn up to court in a romper suit.

Skyler took her make up and began to Ashley's make up only using a little to highlight her face rather than a mask to cover it, she turned Ash around and had her face a mirror "See sweetheart in here you are a helpless baby girl who needs her Mommy but out in the world you are still an intelligent, lawyer with a lot of potential to go where ever she wants" trying to make sure that the baby time only effected her at home rather then her work

• Like 1

"Don't forget this" Skyler said bringing out Ashley's bag which contained her legal documents and her laptop having also slipped a homemade lunch inside, it wasn't anything fancy but Ash seemed like the work through her lunch break type of girl.

"Sweetheart I took advantage of a situation with a contract, if that counts as kindness then you need to meet more people" Skyler said with almost a level of regret in her voice.

There was a degree of maternal lust to what she did, a big part of her wanted to make Ashley quit her job, diaper her up and spoil the girl rotten like she seemed to deserve maybe because after Sharon she hadn't seen another little and after all those nights going past the empty nursery made her feelings stronger but something about the cute little Lawyer made her Mommy Feelings become that much more intense.

"Now remember, your secret is safe and you have nothing to worry about, There's a drive outside to take you to work who also knows nothing about what goes on in here, after work he is going to take you to your apartment and I want you to collect everything that will make you feel safe here" she said with a final kiss to the forehead before ushering Ashley out of the door

• Like 1

Skyler St. James was exhausted, who would have thought that some being born into a family that had a real estate empire and was investing all the time to keep the money flowing to the point where Skyler never had to work if she didn't want to and yet here she was tired herself after a long day.

She had gotten dressed in an elegant red dress and dolled up to the nines to look the part of a big business deal and headed into the law firm of Eleanor Daniels, Eleanor had been the St. James family lawyer for a long time and when she left her firm to start her own the St. James family rewarded her hard work and loyalty by investing in the firm and going with her as high profile clients to get the ball rolling, Eleanor to most was an imposing figure but Skyler knew the woman most of her life and was almost like a niece to the older woman and therefore didn't see the terror not to be messed with that most people did.

Eleanor upon learning several months ago about Sharon, her lawsuit and some young upstart from her company was going to attack one of her own investors she was determined to fire the girl until Skyler put the brakes on it at the time claiming crushing it ruthlessly would only give truth to Sharon's claim and Skyler provided Eleanor with the evidence to be used at such a time that the young lawyer at the time couldn't see her senses and now here Skyler was calling for no action to be taken and claiming to have handled it. It took some convincing with Eleanor wanting to make an example of Ashley but she eventually relented.

Following that Drama she had gone home DIY tools in hand and went to Sharon's old room, that was the point in her head it was Sharon's old room and didn't feel like Ashley's nursery, the colours were changed from purples to a soft blue, a stencil was used on the wall to paint the lower half like a castle and adding some white clouds as well gave the room a fairy tale princess vibe, replacing the toy chests as well to look like treasure chests and Ashley's name had been stencilled above one of the walls declaring it "Princess Ashley's Domain"

Preparing a meal, she was now dressed in blue denim shorts and white t-shirt, her black hair pulled into a pony tail, She did wonder how long Ashley would take to come home knowing she was a workaholic but didn't want to start putting controls on her work life yet first she needed her baby to be comfortable with the control behind closed doors.

"Yes Baby Doll" Skyler called with a smile hearing that sweet voice

Ashley wasn't sure how hetic the day had been for Skyler at all nor did she realise how tired the heiress was until she walked into the kitchen following the sound of Skyler's voice and smell of Skyler's cooking.

Ashley placed her bag down by the kitchen door and stood staring at Skyler for a moment admiring the heiress greatly before smiling a little her eyes twinkling away just like the stars in the sky, "I've missed you," said Ashley blunt and honest walking over to Skyler, "what you cooking?" asked Ashley while wrapping her arms around Skyler's waist and resting her cheek against the side of the woman's chest affectionately.

"There's my Princess" Skyler cooed ruffling Ashley's hair before lifting her up onto the heiress's hip and kissing her cheek it looked quite a sight holding a woman in a power suit like that with my free hand on a wooden spoon stirring food I made for dinner "It's mushroom risotto, it'll be yummy in your tummy" Skyler lightly tickle her stomach and turned the stove down to simmer.

Ashley didn't know if she would be able to get used to Skyler's little pet names for her at all but she couldn't deny how good they felt and how utterly wrong they were because she wasn't a princess she didn't grow up rich and there was no charming stranger at all in her life that would help her grow and move on from the past.

Just as bashful as she always been she couldn't hide the blush that arose to her cheeks from being lifted so easily by the heiress and worse of all? She liked it. Ashley watched the food being stirred like a cat watching a bird.

"You're welcome Ash, you struck me as a work through your lunch break kind of girl" Skyler said "Maybe for Monday you can tell me some of your favourites so my working girl can have a nice tasty treat for lunch"

Skyler shook her head and playfully said "If you keep this up than I'm going to have to bring in a rule where every time you say I shouldn't have done this that I buy you new toy until either you accept that I want to do this or I go bankrupt whichever comes first"

Skyler sat Ash on the changing table and rubbed the nipple of an awaiting purple pacifier against her lips wanting to make sure she was in a babyish headspace before stripping her to get her dressed for dinner.

Ashley sniffled a little into Skyler's shoulder still upset but hearing the playful tone of voice helped Ash to relax and even giggle, "I don't deserve anything though." replied Ashley with a small sigh only to blush once she was taking and placed down on the changing table.

Ashley stared at the pacifier feeling a strange sensation come over her. Ashley squirmed a little before accepting the pacifier.

"That's one present" Skyler said the second Ashley responded she wasn't worth it, the transformation when she used the pacifier was remarkable she was convinced that Ashley wasn't a little and that her opinion of sexuality was so warped she was either a virgin or at least had never consensually or for fun had any sort of sex life which was the saddest part. The way Ash could regress was impressive ad maybe there was something there to grow it was what Skyler hoped for and to be blunt she was more than delighted that the little girl's first reaction was to reach for her.

"It's okay cutie Mommy's right here, we are just going to get you dressed" reaching out and kissing Ashley's hands before coming close and beginning to undress the Lawyer out of her suit as she sat on the changing table

Ashley had barley heard Skyler and would of protested against the present but she was far to gone the pacifier was enough to get her to regress but even Ashley wasn't sure how far she was going to regress once the weekend was through.

"Mama, that's right such a smart girl" Skyler cooed as she stroked some the blonde strands from Ashley's eye line and removed the plastic keys from her own back pocket rattling them a little in front of Ashley to encourage her to release the shirt since she didn't want to imprint the memory of Mommy forcibly rejecting her contacting by simply prying them off.

"That's all you need to worry about being a good girl for Mama, nothing else outside this matters right now" Skyler cooed trying to reassure Ash as she pushed her gently backwards onto the changing table and pulled out a bambino disposable diaper, she wasn't sure what was giving Ashley trouble it could be anything from the mysterious facts to the realisation that she a college educated professional lawyer was about to be diapered like a plaything for a trust fund brat.

"Good girl, your being so good for Mommy" Skyler cooed as she began to run a baby wipe over Ashley mainly to get her used to that sensation of being wiped there and not really to clean the girl "Do you know what colour that is?" her voice remaining soft as she pointed at the red plastic key on the ring in Ashley's hand, "Let's get you all wrapped up before you make little tinkles all over the table"

She unfolded the diaper slowly slipping it under Ash's bottom after lifting her legs into the air "Some powder" she said quietly mainly to herself as she continued to powder and observe Ashley in her regressed state before pulling up the diaper between her legs proudly labelling her a baby in baby blocks along the front like a little name tag.

Skyler lifted the young lawyer off the table and into her awaiting arms as she patted her crinkly diapered bottom "Doesn't that feel better?"

"Such a blushy baby" Skyler cooed, this was perfect the little lawyer in her arms being bounced lightly, her babyish voice and how she didn't even try to remove the pacifier when she spoke. "Now let's get you in a nice t-shirt and then feed you some dinner" she said tickling her tummy "I can hear it growling from here"

Skyler while carrying Ash took her over to a chest of drawers and pulled out a sky blue t-shirt with clouds and a unicorn on the front, setting the girl down briefly on the floor to pull the shirt on "Now let's go get you some food" She said with a mischievous smile "You can either crawl, hold Mommy's hand or be carried?"

"Good baby" Skyler cooed after seeing Ashley consider her options "When we get to the stairs you can walk" she said part of her wondering if what she gathered from her past with authority figures if crawling down a flight of stairs head fist would be an acceptable request.

"Follow Mama" she cooed patting her diapered bottom before leading her encouraging her with coos to follow as they went