LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sheep Among Wolves (Private for RPMolly)

FalloutZone

Sharon reached forwards her hand trembling a little as she took a swig of the glass of water on the desk between them using Ashley's smile to pretend that her presence comforted her "Well it was like a normal date night......." her voice cracking slightly like she was chocked up as she milked this moment for all she could "We had those in private after all I don't think Skylar's parents approved of the heir apparent not having interests that would lead to the family line being carried on" that might have been a lie Sharon wasn't sure but dragging the entire family's character into question would probably force them to settle, she liked Ashley she was giving her a platform but if Skylar through around some of that money and got a real shark well sweet little Ash didn't look like she would have stood much of a chance.

"We'd had another argument.... I was tired of feeling like her dirty little secret on the side and well she wasn't happy and well......." Sharon began to tear up as the door flung open not even knocked but flung open. Megan Turner was the definition of a powerful woman standing tall in a business suit it was her who was tasked at dealing with the prospects she hadn't had much dealing with Ms Rose Smith before however that was a good thing it meant she hadn't royally fucked up enough, the reputation about the woman with the black hair and green eyes was if she appeared looking angry someone was about to loose there job.

"Can you explain why this case you are wasting company resources on resulted in this landing on my desk?" Megan said not trying to hide the displeasure in her voice as she the folder flung down and opened consisting of a series of photos and a contract that made Sharon's tears not so fake anymore what would be of more concern was the file it self it had the logo of Eleanor Daniels on it a senior at the same law firm who even out ranked Megan by a long way and this case came to her attention by personal phone call.

"I don't get it" Megan said bluntly as she looked over at Sharon and then back to Ashley "Your competent" which was Megan's way of saying good "But it isn't like entertained this for a day before digging for the truth this has been ongoing for months it wasn't even that solid a story you should of been able to see through it" Megan herself wasn't sure if she was asking for answers or just venting at her frustration of having to deal with such a situation.

"I won't fire you yet, that will be up to the board if this doesn't go away quietly so if I were you and valued my career I would be prepared to eat some humble pie, if Skyler St. James decides she wants to ruin you there wont be a lot that can be done to stop her" Megan said before turning to Sharon who seemed to be trying to be invisible as Megan picked up

Skyler St. James for the first time didn't know what to do, she had a plan of course when she learned of Sharon's attempt at betrayal she had the evidence waiting to go but she had nothing but accusations from Miss Ashley Rose Smith and maybe while petty for a thirty year old woman who had everything in life, her plan was to crush her beneath her heel and leave a message of what happened if you attempted to drag her name through the mud. The only reason the raven haired woman hesitated was due to a call from one Megan Turner while not super high up she had met Skyler once and as a breath of fresh air while cordial and polite never tried to kiss her ass and Skyler could respect that so with her asking for any sort of clemency made Skyler consider it.

Skyler's entire presence at the moment was a power play if she did show mercy she was going to make the arrogant lawyer sweat first, she chose this evening not to dress up in clothes but a red kimono like gown that came down to her mid thigh concealing her large breasts, she wasn't going to show modesty or make it seem like she adjusted anything to be in Ashley's company she was the distraction the anomaly and was going to feel like one.

She opened the door and looked down at the tiny lawyer "Well what a surprise Miss Smith, I though I wouldn't be seeing you again until court?" she said parroting back the words once said to her as she stepped aside to allow the woman into her home

"And what has the evidence convinced you off?" Skyler said her voice delicate and soft like a hunter not trying to spook a deer as she reached out and took the folder from Ashley setting it down on the coffee table and taking each picture of little Sharon slowly who by the smile on her face didn't look like she was being forced to be there, it made Skyler question herself as well on if Sharon was always out to get her or did she somehow turn the sweet little against herself.

"Sit down and tell me what you see Miss Smith" She says her words leaving no room for disagreement

Ashley continued to avert her gaze as she lowered her hand away from her eyes believing that she had rubbed them enough to stop the burning as she watched Skyler take the folder away from her.

"Come along little Ash" Skyler said her light voice wasn't a coo however it was condescending meant to antagonise the lawyer as she took her hand and lead her up the main stair case "Wanting all the facts I'm sure you want to see my torture chamber" as she lead her she pondered the previous question "Honestly I don't know we met at a party for people into this I was fairly regular and hadn't seen her before but it's also possible she was just new to the scene" clearly the same thought had been troubling her as well.

"I used to love this room" Skyler said with a sigh as she looked around it, "I haven't been in here for months not since she left" I remembered back to all the good times, Sharon was master manipulator that much showed because even now destroying this girl would be easier than facing Sharon, Skyler would be prepared and be angry but as soon as she saw Sharon in person she would see the face she used to watch sleep In her crib at night just so peace and content.

"Do you know we never had a big break up moment, I just woke up and she was gone I was a little hurt and angry but thought maybe she just needed some space and then I got wind of what she was planning and well devastated doesn't begin to cover what I felt" Skyler for her part had decided on mercy but she also knew if Ashley had to listen to Sharon poison her ear for months than she was going to hear her side as well.

She was prepared t rant but then it happened she broke down and a creature of habit Skyler couldn't help it the Mommy came out as she wrapped her arms around the lawyer picking her up and rocking her in the rocking chair "Shh it's okay calm down sweetheart" she whispered softly in her ear the edge from her voice gone and replaced with something else

"Now you did put me through months of unnecessary stress over something we could have dealt with in a meeting or phone call" Skylar said calmly running her hand through the young woman's hair it was so soft and her whimpers as she leaned into Skyler this is what she missed being a source of comfort being needed "I do think I deserve some compensation but maybe that doesn't need to be your job or your firm" she adds kissing Ashley's forehead as she pet her like one would almost pet a puppy still rocking back and forth slowly

"Well you want to prove to me your an excellent lawyer right?" Skylar said softly "And this is an unfortunate set of circumstances that might be preventable in the future so how about you do me a little legal favour free of charge and off the books, does that sound fair" lightly Skyler tickled Ashley's sides "come on now no tears, give me a smile" she cooed "What I want you to do is look over the contract I had with Sharon and just iron out any loopholes that would stop me taking control, I want it to be clear as to who is in control what rights I would have and protections should the arrangement come to an end"

Ashley's eyes lit up instantly at the mention of proving herself and quickly nodded her head, "Yes, please!" exclaimed the tiny blonde who always wanted to prove herself to anyone if she could it was one of the reasons she worked so hard! She just wanted to prove herself and please people! Ashley listened to Skyler , "That sounds easy enough I could do that now? if you wanted?" replied Ashley, softly, feeling a little better but she still felt incredibly bashful around the heiress! And while she had calmed down a lot she still had a type of nervous energy around her.

Ashley wriggled slightly in Skyler's lap and couldn't help but giggle somewhat as she was tickled by the heiress causing her to move about somewhat to the point that her face was in the centre of Skyler's chest, "Stop it..." mumbled Ashley, quietly, but she was smiling now because of it.

"I want it more customised to the current position" Skyler said thinking over it carefully "We mainly used a template from a dominant/submissive contract I think It needs to be tailored towards the fact that one person is Mommy and the other is Baby" as she let the young woman down onto her feet. "I want complete as close to parental rights as I can get, wardrobe choices, diets, the rights to any and all photos I choose to take things like that"

"That'll take a little longer but I can still do that in about two hours or so," replied Ashley, "I just need to get my laptop from my car and can just do it here or I can give it to you through email to look at it?" offered Ashley with a slight blush across her cheeks as she was let down from Skyler's lap.

Ashley found herself looking up at Skyler.

"It'll save me so much hassle for example" Skyler started wanting to bring Sharon back up to bring the guilt back to Ashley "Sharon was a fan of trips and we did used to travel but she wasn't to keen on needles so it was a problem for me to find if she was vaccinated against some of the more dangerous pathogens or lying to get out of getting shots" she said innocently.

"Well I also need access to everything when I am in this type of relationship I like to take care of everything so car payments I make, rent I make basic living expenses all that I cover for my little ones" she explained trying to make the power she was seeking to be in the best interest of everyone. "You can do it here sweetheart, and than afterwards I can make that phone call that gets rid of this mess for everyone"

"It really depends on the person, some like to be shown of others like it private, I find the people I meet tend to be in a middle ground of mainly private but if it's a little event where they won't be the only ones they don't mind" She said, her time with the young woman had been fascinating she showed such focus to the point of almost annoying Skylar a little more a girl this talented had no reason for such minor slip ups.

"I have had people around them before but never as like a babysitting thing I've still always maintained control" Skyler explained as she walked over behind Ashley and hit the print button "Let's just see it in physical form make sure it's not an overwhelming mountain of paper to whoever is going to have to read it hmm......" as the sheets came off she took an elegant fountain pen and scribbled her signature and printed and initialled along the line for Mommy.

"So that's how this works it's iron tight who ever signs is mine?" She asked taking out a phone and making a show of going to call the firm hovering just over the green call button "One last thing before I make this go away" she said with a smile "I'm going to need you to sign this......."

Ashley listened intently and nodded her head as she took everything Skyler said in and thought about it, "I guess that would have to be worked out with the individual at hand," replied Ashley, "I've never really heard of any of this stuff before except, well," paused Ashley remembering Sharon, "it's not important." added Ashley, softly, remembering the time that she had been in a bar drinking rum by herself and Sharon had happened to come in just thirty minutes later and had sat down next to her, talking, flirting and even going as far as threatening her but she had laughed, laughed at absurdness of it and some of the things Sharon had said to her and some of the things she had planned for when the case was over that she planned on making Ashley her own little toy.

• Like 1

Skyler knew very little about actual law it was she had a lawyer draw it up for her, however her idea of moving it away from the more kinky to highlight the child/parent connection of the two was mainly to remove Ashley's abilities after all she was now a little girl, her little girl and as such she didn't have the rights of an equal like to terminate the contract. "Claire, Hi so sorry to bother you at home, don't worry you can charge me for this" Skyler says into the phone dialling her own lawyer "The slander suite I was considering against Miss Ashley Rose Smith that can be dropped, oh no she is quite reasonable we ironed it out as for Sharon we will see"

Skyler stood up and strode over to Ashley taking her thumb and wiping the tears from under her eyes "Why are you crying sweetie?" she cooed before saying to Claire like it was the most normal thing in the world "I have to cut this short, the baby is getting all fussy"