LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Nanny (Private with FalloutZone)

RPMolly

Chloe woke up disoriented why was she moving, and what was that smell she thought. The last she remembered sleeping in the most intimate position with Stella and calling her Mommy and now she woke up in another very babyish feeling as her body was supported by a baby blanket and she could see Stella when she looked up realising that a diaper was the only thing that stopped her looking like a baby.

"Can I get down?" she asked through a yawn

Stella smiled softly and boop'd Chole on the nose, "Of course my little angel." replied Stella stopping for a moment and untying the blanket that was wrapped around them to put Chole on the ground, "There you go my angel," said Stella, "I was thinking of making pancakes for breakfast what are your thoughts angel?" asked Stella ruffling her baby's hair, "You can wait in the living room and watch some TV if you want or there's a couple of books to pass the time." suggested Stella with a big huge smile on her face.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Something had changed a little in the way Chloe responded to Stella as she tensed a little and said "Pancakes sound fine" in a rather mature sounding voice and used the excuse to head out to the living room, she felt what must be the AB version of violated, it would have been one thing to wake up in Stella's bed remembering the babyish evening she had and blush about her pull up but the fact that Stella had so easily decided that she a qualified journalist was no better than an infant and thought it was acceptable to lift and carry her in a sling just made any form of littleness she felt evaporate.

Keeping her distance was hard but a polite "Thank you" was all Chloe could muster before tucking into the pancakes honestly if the storm wasn't still raging she might have left and never gone back, a big part of the reason the sling upset her was to her it showed Stella thought she needed to be taken care of like that and Chloe had developed a little bit of a crush on the older adventurous woman and wanted to impress her.

"These are really good Stella" Chloe said the happiness in her voice at her breakfast however the return of a first name rather than calling her Mommy wasn't really lost on anyone.

"I don't know....." Chloe said a little defensively not aimed at Stella but more at herself, she was a workaholic at heart is what she did, it was her obsession and honestly playing little girl had been the closest to fun she had in a long time but she couldn't bring herself to admit that to Stella she was still angry maybe at herself but wasn't ready to admit that just yet. "Maybe I could do the dishes?" she said offering to help out that wasn't something children did it would show she wasn't a baby

Stella frowned a little and shook her head, "Your a guest here Chole," replied Stella gently placing a hand on the girl's shoulder, "how about I show you to my library? I also have a game room with consoles set up if you want to play a game?" offered Stella.

Chloe struggled to think of an answer to be able to do something adult the easiest answer would have been to say she wanted to be Mommy's Little Helper then maybe the maternal part of Stella would have given into her request but in her mind when she was open to exploring and trying the older woman had taken it further than she was comfortable with and didn't want to put herself in that position again.

"I guess chess could be fun....." she trailing of thinking she hadn't played since she was a kid

This room made Chloe smiled, as she walked in she realised that this room was probably something a client never saw everything about it screamed a chill out room for when Nanny was off the clock or an elegant hosting area where Stella could entertain her guests before some sort of lavish dinner party that real grown ups had. In her mind Chloe was probably the only person wearing a footed sleeper or crinkly undergarments to cross the threshold of the board room.

Chloe looked down at the board as she sat down with a crinkle seeing the white pieces were on her side she slid the first pawn forward two places "White goes first" she said smiling up under that smile "That's a shame you'd be good at it, you have a good range on your vocabulary and are really easy to connect with for an interview I'm more clumsy and awkward" Chloe admitted

"Not many, I've done more press pits than anything which is just trying to get your one question in against a bunch of other reporters" Chloe admitted "You are only my third one on one interview" she said manoeuvring a knight onto the field of play.

"Well at first travel interested me the idea of being paid to jet set across the world writing about exotic places sounded fascinating to me" Chloe said remembering the magazines she used to read with the pictures of the Eifel tower and the pyramids of Egypt and how much of a pipe dream it seemed "But after meeting you and all the feedback I got from the article maybe Lifestyle is my calling" she said a smile across her face as she spoke of her work not noticing the faint crinkles of the pull ups as she moved in her seat

Stella nearly enough had a heart attack from hearing the word travel escape Chole's mouth only to relax greatly, "Lifestyle would be a better career move because most people tend to avoid it and go into travel, fashion and so on," said Stella feeling relief, "I can even get you a job within a company that does a lifestyle magazine." added Stella knowing a close friend of hers owed her a favour and would enjoy having this little baby around after all the woman was a mommy! And loved babies.

"I wouldn't feel comfortable accepting that....." Chloe started however more opportunities for work were never a bad thing and she was only scraping by at her current job it wasn't meant to be a forever gig "However when the storm is over, I wouldn't be opposed to giving you a portfolio of my work and handing that over and seeing if they were interested on my own merits" Chloe said calmly thinking about how she couldn't just be handed such a thing despite how sweet it was for Stella to offer.

"So since I did a lot of research before our interview I got to ask, if you have tight connections with a lifestyle magazine how come I'm the only person who has interviewed you?" Chloe asked

Stella frowned for a moment at the rejection only to smile softly at her soon to be little girl, "I can understand that sweetheart," replied Stella, "but I have no doubt in ny mind that they'll accept you after all you are a bright intelligent young woman," praised Stella trying to reel Chole back in and partially try to get her to see that she viewed her as such even though she knew she had a lot of work to do first to make up for earlier, "I tend to be rather private about myself but the way you asked me I couldn't say no and I'm glad that i didn't either otherwise I wouldn't of gotten ro meet such a fine woman like yourself." praised Stella smiling.

Chloe smiled under the attention of her older crush feeling more than a little comfortable she breached the taboo "I don't mind this, I actually find it relaxing to an extent" Chloe claimed before looking up at Stella in the eyes "That stunt with the sling was way over the line, I went from comfortable in this space to violated in seconds" she said, while it might have seemed ranty and Stella was making no progress she actually was making remarkable progress by nature Chloe was passive and the fact that she felt comfortable enough to confront Stella meant a lot.

Stella smiled gently at Chole, "I'm glad to hear that and I'm sorry that I made you feel like that," apologised Stella, "it wasn't my intention to do that at all but I haven't really been a mommy before at all and there is a big different between being a mommy and a nanny," continued Stella, "I didn't really believe that before but a good friend of mine had told me the difference and the biggest one was that being a mommy can consume someone emotionally so if I ever do get carried away again please let me know because I don't want you to get uncomfortable just because I'm getting over emotional with you." added Stella lightly taking Chole's hand in her own, "I respect you a lot Chole and I want you to know that." added Stella not letting go of the reporters hand.

"But why though?" Chloe asked "If being a Mommy is so draining why do it and why do it with me?" she asked getting to the route of a question like any good journalist "I'm experimenting, not paying for this and there are a queue of people who would kill for you to be their Mommy why waste your time on someone beneath what you could easily get?" Chloe asked the Nanny now Mommy directly

Stella leaned forward, "I've never had feelings like this before Chole and you were the one to cause those feelings so I only want you," replied Stella bluntly, "being your mommy makes me happy and fulfilled the emotions that I felt with you are intoxicating and I would hate to never have that again." added Stella looking deeply into Chole's eyes.

Chloe wasn't sure what to do, she had never felt like this before so almost valuable to someone who seemed beyond her. Chloe walked around the chess table and right up to Stella before climbing onto her lap with a crinkle from the pull up, she kissed Stella on her cheek whispering in her ear "Just promise no more slings, I like my lay ins otherwise I get cranky" she said wrapping her arms around her

Stella watched Chole curiously as to what the girl was going to do but she never expected the reporter to climb into her lap like that nor kiss her cheek! Stella blushed a little but was immensely happy with Chole and the fact that there relationship wasn't ruined by the stunt she had pulled earlier if anything it allowed them to talk properly about how they both felt so in a way it was a blessing as well as a curse.

Stella rubbed Chole's back and wrapped her arms around the reporter while smiling brightly, "I promise darling," replied Stella softly, "I'll keep that in mind and don't worry if you feel tired then you can just go down for a nap," continued Stella still feeling high emotionally from all that had happened, "how about we watch a movie together?" suggested Stella holding Chole close, "And later go over a few things to make sure that you don't ever feel that uncomfortable again." added Stella