LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I've Been Great, Thanks For Asking

yes, so i've been diapered nearly 24/7 for alittle over a month now. i've simply needed to be so i have been. my mother came down a week before thanksgiving and within a day she had put so much stress on me that i just said *$@!# it... went to my room and took care of myself. things just got worse and worse, she stayed for about two weeks and i don't know what i would have done without my escape. it and some other events that happened around that time pushed me real deep and i've been steadily coming out of it and am doing quite well now... still diapered, and thats fine.

oddly while i've been diapered constantly for a month i still haven't used one. but thats my choice.

the funny thing is, i see my theropist a few times a week now, and i have no car so i have to walk... i've been running lately. both due to the fact that i rather enjoy pushing myself in that way, and i also have been waiting till the last possible second to leave the house wich doesn't usualy give me a choice.

now i have to admit i rather enjoy running. and i think just becouse they raise my spirits i can quite honestly run further without stopping and push myself farther while i'm diapered. i've compared it. i go a number of blocks farther before i have to stop.

this brings up a question i had forgoten about till just now - the depends (only brand avalable without a speciality store or ordering online) any way their tapes kinda suck for this. ofcourse they aren't exactly made for the "senior citisin on the go" but it's a problem for ME. i'll be runing along and i can feel and hear when one pops off.

the question is, are there any good diapers for an active person - i do prefer the brief style they help me more.

moving back to the running... i just find that interesting, and plan to continue to do so. so i'm doing well i think.

now as i've been going practicaly 24/7 for a month now i've been tearing through my stash. what normaly would have lasted me another 3-4 months is gone. i think i've decided that i am going to continue with this. i really feel it is helping me, and i guess the only draw back is i'll just have to buy diapers more often.

i was thinking about trying to get my hands on a pack of Tena Ultra's i think... the cloth-like ones. anyone know if they'd hold up for a sustained moderately paced run?

...i'll be runing along and i can feel and hear when one pops off.

the question is, are there any good diapers for an active person - i do prefer the brief style they help me more...

Sorry to hear about your stress!!! :( What about wearing snug fitting underwear over your diaper, it might keep everything together?

I like to run too! but, I have to ask...what do you care if the tapes don't stick if you don't "USE" your diaper for it's not like there gonna leak.? Just put a different tape over them, such as a packing tape. BTW Tena's will be worse than depends for activity, they will clump up bad as you run! If your not using a diaper for it's "true" purpose, I wouldn't worry about spending any money on a better brand.

I like to run too! but, I have to ask...what do you care if the tapes don't stick if you don't "USE" your diaper for it's not like there gonna leak.? Just put a different tape over them, such as a packing tape. BTW Tena's will be worse than depends for activity, they will clump up bad as you run! If your not using a diaper for it's "true" purpose, I wouldn't worry about spending any money on a better brand.

two reasons. 1 when the tapes pop the no longer fit properly and they feel less comfortable. and become less effective in the mental boost i get from them. and 2 once in a blue moon i do choose to use them when i feel i need to.

btw thanks for the tip on the tena's