LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Judging

Why do people judge other people. Not just us who wear something that out of society's normality only toddlers and really old people should wear, but other people. Like when we all see a bum on the side of the road pushing his cart full of aluminum cans and plastic bottles to pay for his dinner that night. Personally I'm sick of it. Whether it's stated or not, it's still thought of, like many people here say, our business is out business and nobody should have any say in the things that we do differently. Technically there is no such thing as weird. It's just a figment of our imagination, everybody is how everybody is. And nomality is just an image of self perfection and unification thruout our society. When it all comes down to it, isn't the only thing that matters, what makes us all happy. The only real limit we should have/feel is the law which keeps our lives to ourselves.

Yea, just got to thinking, and thought I'd make a post like that, agree or disagree, I'm sure we all agree though. Happy holidays to all.

Well my young friend judging is part of human nature, not matter what you do you judge other it's unavoidable. You will go around an look at people and situation to see how you should fit in, is this a threat and to try to fit into the social normies. It's is when judging is taking beyond the personal assessment level that problems occur. No one in a free society has the right the try and inflict their, view, values and norms on to another free human being. Those that try are fool or politicians, and if you have any brains you realized that the two terms are interchangable. The best thing you can do is ignore the idiots and focus on changing what you can. Yourself, know thy self and you shall be fine. You can change yourself and you own diapers , but other than that other will always remain out of reach and they must be allowed to live their own lives. Okay enough preaching we now return you to your normal schedualed program, "As the Diaper Fills."

That's about the size of it....

Judging is not always a bad thing, as long you keep it in prospective, it can actually protect you from doing thing that are no good for you (if you listen to your own judgment).

And actually, pctrasher - weather you realize it or not, just in that post, YOU just made a personal judgment about a specific group of people.....You used the term "bum" - this can imply laziness, unwilling to work, wishing to live off the sweat of others, exc.-this more times than most would like to think - anymore, is not true of a lot of people in the situation you described. It is more likely that either a series of bad financial decision making, unexpected loss of employment, mental illness, exc. led to that end result.

However, I do agree that your own judgment needs to be basically for your use, like do you really want to be part of a particular group (deliberately), exc. Not to make those in that group the object of jokes, somehow seem less human, exc.