LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Work Experience? (Private with Danny

Katey was the owner of the daycare centre a woman in her late 30s she had plenty of experience looking after children both big and small. As Danny came up to her she was annoyed by jis disrespect but she presumed it was first day on the job humor. "Hi my name is Katey in our job there's no need for formalities. Now do you have much experience working with kids?"

"You are mean for making me do this. I don't care what you want me to do. But I am going and there is no way you can make me stay in this place.

"Well if you speak like that to me I have no choice, your mothertold us to put you in fiapers if you acted up now come with me.", she dragfed him by the ear to a bathroom where she got out a diaper and dialered him

I rip the diaper off and look at you and snatch my underwear back "don't you think that because you run a daycare that you can force me into diapers.

She takes him and starts spanking him, "I can do a lot worse little boy and that's what yo u are an immature un-potty trained little boy, by the looks of it you can't wven wipe yourself!"

• 1 year later...

( A bit more detailed please)

Finally, after what seems an aeon of torment for Danny's bum, Miss Jenny reaches 30. She smiles, the boy over her knee is now a sobbing wreck. She gets some cream for his bum and applies it. "Now I think Baby Danny needs a BaBa so Miss Jenny's gonna hand you over to Kaitlyn with the other babies.", she carries him into another room, full of teen babies. 

Danny whimpers and just wants things to go back to how they were. 

He can't believe what his mom's done to him and just wants this nightmare to be over 

"I'll be good. I promise" he says to Jenny 

He jumps in pain with each spanking as they made his butt sting. He cries throughout

(Stepmom)

"I'm sure you will.", another lady comes over, she is very tall, about 40 cm taller than Jenny who is already quite tall. "This must be the new baby, Danny isn't it. Someone looks hungry, I think they need a baba full of yummy formula.", Kaitlyn said and took Danny from Jenny. She picked up an oversized infant's bottle and held the nipple to his lips. "Drink uuup!", she said in a singsong voice.

Danny looks at the bottle nervously, wondering what has been done to it "is this really formula?" He asks.

He turns to Katilyn "is this breast milk ma'am?" He says as he begins drinking and it has a very strange flavour.  

Danny looks at you "am I still helping with the diapers ma'am?" 

I drink it, not knowing what may be in but look incredibly nervous all the same as i do but I try not to choke as I hear the words "You will change a few diapers" 

"You want me to change diapers? Why!!? Isn't this punishment enough?" 

Kaitlyn gave Danny another had swat ti the bottom, sending his already red and smarting behind into pain again. "What did Kaitlyn say, Baby Danny? Did she say talk? No she didn't, she told you to be a good little baby and drink your baba.", Kaitlyn said, with no remorse in her eyes.

Jumps and yelps "Hey! I thought you were the nice one? Why spank me? I'm drinking my baba what other things are you gonna make me do!" 

" I'm being good aren't I? Certainly trying my best!"