LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Work Experience? (Private with Danny

Sadie and Alec Fane were getting Annoyed with their son Danny, he was lazy and got bad grades and so they decided to get him some "Work Experience" at a daycare. Unbeknownst to Danny there was another oart to the daycare one that dealt with adult babies, Danny was going to be diapered and then sent

Dan wakes up, his dad remarried and he is extremely stubborn with her, she hates him and he hates her. He gets bad grades at school but he doesn't care, school to him is irrelevant. He doesn't care what his stepmom says, he ignores everything she says, but maybe this time he should actually listen to her, but for him, he doesn't

Dan sighs "no way, I am not going anywhere with you!" I say as I stay in bed, not going anywhere.

(It's an adult daycare?)

(Partly)

Sadie rolled her eyes and walked upstairs, she pulled the covers of Danny and dragged him out of bed. "Well you won't be able to get there will you now come on and stop acting like a two year old.", she said.

(cool)

"How am I acting like a 2yr old?? I am 16 if you even realise that. For one thing, toddlers don't wear big boy underwear!!"

looks at you "GET OFF ME!" I escape from you but I get grabbed by the ear.

"Well you look like you're having a tantrum which is toddler behavior. Now get dressed and come downstairs and eat properly otherwise I'll probably have ti feed you.", Sadie says.

Sadie holds her anger in check, she had to take it slow with Danny, but it was hard when he wouldn't be mature.

Dhe waited downstairs, pouring herself a cup of tea and getting the paperwork for Danny's 'work experience' ready.

I get dressed, grab my bag and head downstairs, it was almost 8am and I was due to catch the bus to school.

I head in to see Sadie "I am off to school, don't wait up, I am meeting some mates after school for soccer practice then we're going out, its Friday night, and I am seeing my girlfriend Jess"

But his stepmom was blocking his path to the door.

"No, you are coming with me to your work experience. If you actually listened you'd have remembered.", she says looking at you with an expression of dissapointment.

Looks at her "work experience, yeah I am working in an office at the local daycare centre, big deal! I am glad I am in the office, at least it wont smell gross!" I say, imagining how bad it could be.

• Like 1

Sadie gave an evil grin, he wished he was in the office. "It's actually incredibly important.", she said. "Now come on Daniel, I'm getting tired of your whining."

Looks at you "I am not whining, you are incredibly irritating me! This is stupid!" I say as I rush out to get the school bus, but you stop me.

• Like 1

Looks at you stunned "Hey are you crazy or wha- OUCH!, not in front of my friends!" I say as you drag me back into the house and the bus drives off.

"WHY DID YOU JUST DO THAT!? I SAID I'LL BE GOOD!"

"No you didn't aqnd plus you weren't listening to me. Are you listening to me now Daniel Fane?", she asked making him look at her. "Now pull your trousers up and get in my car. I'm not sure if I should have you do work experience or just enroll you at the daycare.", she says.

Glares at you still embarrassed and I yank my trousers at and get in the back of the car, ignoring her for the whole journey, incredibly upset with her actions.

• 4 weeks later...

Sadie drives to the daycarw centre rolling her eyes at his childish behaviour, she made a mental note to talk with the staff about putting him in diapers if he was bad.

The receptionist comes over and Sadie leaves. "Okay Daniel if you'd come with me please I'll introduce you to the team and then to the kids." Danny wiuld be shocked he thought it was just the office not the kids.